• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Possibly Selling Due To Serious Family Health Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly Selling Due To Serious Family Health Problems

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So, I am trying to sell a few things to help my mom out with bills and such while we get her heart problems under control! So I have a rare item that I am trying to sell to raise some funds. Kevin and I paid $117 for this Hercules maquette, and I would really like to get that back out of it, but am willing to take a small loss just to be able to help my mom! :x:

This incredible Hercules bust, from Disney's Hercules, is a maquette that was purchased from a previous production artist of Christopher Radko! It is ONE OF A KIND, and very RARE! This item is in exceptional condition; the paint job and detail are impeccable!!! Because this is a production model, it is the only one! This maquette is the first step in the process of making the ornament; the artist carve and paint the maquette, which then was sent to Disney for approval, then back to Christopher Radko studios, they then used the maquette to produce the ornament mold and the maquette would be discarded! This artist was authorized to keep some of the maquettes, and I purchased directly from the artist! These are usually never seen by the public, and in most circumstances are destroyed, making this an EXTREMELY rare collectible item!

Before I post a sales thread, I just wondered if anyone would even be interested? :dunno:

Thank you for any help! :)

Last edited:
I wish I had the money to buy it and help you out Nate, sorry. I hope everything works out for you and your mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back