• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pricing Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pricing Help

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I would prefer to trade this pin since it is my only decent trader pin, but I also have the chance to buy the Jessica in Brazil pin, so I would consider selling it if someone wanted to buy it. My dilemma is, I do not have any idea on what I should ask for this pin??? It is a PODM and is autographed, but since Mulan's eyes are shut, it probably is not considered a very good scene??? Could anyone give me an idea on what I should ask for this please?

Thank you for any and all input! :D

When I want to check price I usually check on e-bay to see what people are selling the pins for. BUT take into account that it is signed and that ups the value!

When I want to check price I usually check on e-bay to see what people are selling the pins for. BUT take into account that it is signed and that ups the value!

Thank you very much! :D I tried checking ebay, but didn't have much luck finding any similar scenes...I know Mulan's eyes are closed, but it does have Mushu :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back