• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Prizes Mailed Out - What did you win?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prizes Mailed Out - What did you win?!

PinHunters

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
UPDATE: All prizes have been mailed out. If you would like your DC# please send us a PM. :D

Hey guys due to the popularity and the offers we received we decided to do a little game with our set of Valentine Chocolate Hearts but to make it more interesting we're adding a few awesome prizes like Rapunzel Pin Trading Event Pin:drool:, New Disney Classics LE 100 Tarzan:wiggle:, a Piece of Disney Movie Steamboat Willie:hsd: and a Beauty and The Beast Piece of Disney Movie. :shock:

:shock::hsd::eek2::anxious:

Information:
  • Cost of a number is $20.00 dollars plus a one time 2.50 shipping fee. (5.00 if international).
  • There is no limit to the amount of numbers you can get!
  • Payment will be sent to paypal as a gift with the following information:
    • Your Screen-Name & All numbers chosen
    • Your Full Name, Address for shipment
  • Send to jesse.amaya@gmail.com
  • There are a total of 65 numbers to choose from with three different types of prizes
    • Prize A - Grand Prizes of LE pins worth way more than $20 dollars.
    • Prize B - Grand Prizes of LE/Limited Release and other pins along with them.
    • Prize C - Story Prizes of pins (5 - 20) around certain themes or characters.
  • There will be sample prizes for each type (A,B,C) in the following post. All numbers have pins that are worth $20 or more.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Here is a little preview of some of the prizes:
Preview_zps1fcb5e92.jpg

Last edited:
The following are all prizes in the game. We are using this post as a sample as what you will receive. Each picture is one number, so if there are multiple pins those are all part of that prize.

Sample of Prize A:

BeautyampTheBeastPoDM_zps83e5f20c.jpg

Aurora_zps755dc31e.jpg

RapPinEvent_zpsb26d0ec7.jpg

RapHeart_zps335e5659.jpg

UpHeart_zps25244bee.jpg

SteamboatWilliePoDM_zpsbee50fb2.jpg

----------------------------

Sample of Prize B:
Genie_zps190c065f.jpg

HauntedMansion_zpsc1c3286f.jpg

FindingNemo_zps7b51f16f.jpg

Pirates_zpseb2878d7.jpg

DCollectionSet_zps6307ec3d.jpg

---------------------------
Sample of Prize C:

ArielUnderseaAdventure_zps5a344899.jpg

WDWSet_zps82fbd50c.jpg

BestFriends_zps1f0d73a9.jpg

ConductorMickey_zpsa7b9932e.jpg

Last edited:
1.Lizabell1034.
3. Jrdnsmom36. Dalamara
4.C19
6. jsutherin139.
7. LaLaLaaana40. Lizabell10
9. Lizabell1042.
10. LaLaLaaana43.
11.44. Lizabell10
12. djluster45. jsutherin1
13. jsutherin146.
14. Dalamara47.
15.48. djluster
16. C19
17. jTrack50.
18. dizpinfreak51.
19. morue52.
20.53. Bethann1959
21. Mad hatter54.melanium
22. C19
25. mischiefmanaged58.
26. Kronos59.
28. Lizabell1061.
29. morue62.
30.dizpinfreak63.
31. PurpleRose64. ayevalle

Key:
Paid.
Payment Pending.

Last edited:
Questions Asked & Answered:

1. Is there a limit to the numbers one can get?

No, there is no limit to the numbers one can choose.

2. Are all the numbers and prizes randomly picked and assigned via randomizer?

Yes all the prizes, and the numbers they are attached to, were randomly chosen by a randomizer.
So everyone has equal opportunity for each prize!

Last edited:
Oh gosh you guys are killing my wallet with these awesome games. I also need to try to scrounge up some cash and see what I can do. I Really want to participate in this one! Such GREAT pins.

Definitely need to get in on this one...let me check funds and I will get back to you. Is there a limit to how many numbers we can get?

Oh gosh you guys are killing my wallet with these awesome games. I also need to try to scrounge up some cash and see what I can do. I Really want to participate in this one! Such GREAT pins.

Oh! How tempting! Might have to scrounge up some money for this one! :3

~Merlin

Hey guys, we would love for you guys to play! We want to start seeing who wins the grand prizes :D

Definitely need to get in on this one...let me check funds and I will get back to you. Is there a limit to how many numbers we can get?

There is actually NO LIMIT to the amount of numbers you can get, so choose numbers to your heart's content.

I am a little confused as to how this works...so I sent a payment of 22.50 to you through paypal, then choose a number, and whatever that number is, will be the prize you guys send???

_thanks lana

I am a little confused as to how this works...so I sent a payment of 22.50 to you through paypal, then choose a number, and whatever that number is, will be the prize you guys send???

_thanks lana

Yes that is correct Lana.

There are a total of 65 numbers each already assigned pins that go along with that prize. So say you choose your favorite number ## then once all the spots have been taken we will ship out the prize OR prizeS that come with your number.

I want to reserve a spot number 21

are all the numbers and prizes randomly picked and assigned via randomizer?

Hey there Mad Hatter, yes all the prizes, and the numbers they are attached to, were randomly chosen by a randomizer. So everyone has equal opportunity for each prize!
We'll be sending you a PM about the sale and yes, we'll save you that spot.

This is super tempting! Gotta find the money!

when is payment due since my payday isn't til friday I can't pay till then.

Hey guys we're going to be sending you a message but as long as you reserve your spot during the sale we are A OKAY with keeping you in the game at that price. You guys can pay a week or a week and a half after you have reserved your number(s).
Let us know if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back