• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Prizes Mailed Out - What did you win?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
28 and 9 please...when do i pay?

Ideally, you should make your payment within a couple weeks. Prizes will not be mailed out until all the spot are taken anyway. We are just encouraging people to join the game without having the pressure of paying immediately. Feel free to ask if you have any other questions, and thanks for playing! Good luck!!! :)

Hey, I will take #10 too, I really want this game to get going! This time I will send my payment when all the spots fill up.

Hey, I will take #10 too, I really want this game to get going! This time I will send my payment when all the spots fill up.
Awesome! We'll add you to the list.

New here! First game! I'll take 53 please.

Welcome Bethan1959! We hope the pin forum has been treating you well. We have several new people playing, so we also hope to see you posting around here :)

ah what the heck i will take 44 as well

Cool Lizabell10! We'll add it too! :D

i want to know if we dont fill up all the spots what happens

Hey Liz, first off, thank you so much for the friendly bump and for being an awesome member and going way beyond what we thought people would do and playing our game. We aren't sure what will happen if all the numbers aren't chosen since all the numbers already have their pre-determined pin attached to it. We do not want to have these prizes shown and have some of them not go. So at the moment we don't have a solution to it. Our current solution is to let people reserve without having the pressure to pay immediately so more people that are currently tied up can play even if they pay a week from now.

Jesse and I will talk about it soon to see if there is another solution, but for now we're hoping everything sells out....and it looks like we're getting there, slowly, but getting there!

okie doke but i have an idea! maybe when the people have already paid...maybe they can be pmed and you can disclose what they got and just send it off...because the numbers are already pre-determined
Hey Liz, first off, thank you so much for the friendly bump and for being an awesome member and going way beyond what we thought people would do and playing our game. We aren't sure what will happen if all the numbers aren't chosen since all the numbers already have their pre-determined pin attached to it. We do not want to have these prizes shown and have some of them not go. So at the moment we don't have a solution to it. Our current solution is to let people reserve without having the pressure to pay immediately so more people that are currently tied up can play even if they pay a week from now.

Jesse and I will talk about it soon to see if there is another solution, but for now we're hoping everything sells out....and it looks like we're getting there, slowly, but getting there!

okie doke but i have an idea! maybe when the people have already paid...maybe they can be pmed and you can disclose what they got and just send it off...because the numbers are already pre-determined

Yes it's true and we did think of that...as we do know what all of you have chosen and gee are you all lucky choosers (although the choices are on everyone's favor as we put in some really good prizes). The problem is that we don't want people knowing the prizes just yet because we want to encourage people to try their luck at getting an awesome pin and if they know a certain pin is already chosen they might not play....and since we don't know what pin(s) people are playing the game for we really can't make a judgement as to just say certain pins are gone, you know?

We want it to be as fair as anyone else choosing a number and hoping for the best.
Trust us, we want to tell you. We're like this: :hsd::anxious: over everyone's choices but we want everyone to have the joy of getting the packages at the same time and coming back here and telling us how happy they were with their prizes

I will talk it over with Jesse later today and see what we can do or if we can reach another solution to benefit the wonderful people playing our game :)

I wish I could buy the last 50 spots! This is my first game and I wanna see what I'm getting! Reserve spots people!! This is a great deal!!! :D

I wish I could buy the last 50 spots! This is my first game and I wanna see what I'm getting! Reserve spots people!! This is a great deal!!! :D

Hey guys, we know that it can be a real nail bitter waiting to see what you won, but worry not. We talked it over and worked out a mini-plan B if not enough spots are taken up. We are going to wait out a bit longer to see if more people are interested in playing though :) It's not fair for everyone to give out prizes before all spots are taken up so please be a little more patient as games take a little more to fill up, but the wait is well worth it.

If plan B takes into effect we will PM all of you to keep you updated and on the same page as us :) Let us know if you have any more questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back