• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LOUNGEFLY PSA: FAKE Loungefly Pins

LOUNGEFLY PSA: FAKE Loungefly Pins

dznycrzyfmly

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hi everyone, this is a PSA for FAKE Loungefly pins! Yes, that’s right, you heard it here first!! Loungefly mystery pins are starting to come us fakes and so far this is the only set I have seen fakes from - Cheshire Cat and Simba are the confirmed with a possibility that Dumbo is also being faked (my source hasn’t sent photos to confirm that yet). We have a YouTube channel we’re we put this info up today and can confirm the reliability of our sources. What do y’all think of people making counterfeit Loungefly pins? How will this effect being able to trade them in the parks?

**Multiple posts will be made for pictures: first real and then fake! REAL pins are from our personal collection and we did open them ourselves.
2f365215547bccaa97b895791db91202.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like they also have the "Official Pin Trading" logo on the back as well. They didn't even try to
fake the backs.

Back