• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pssst - Wanna Trade????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pssst - Wanna Trade????
Margaret is the BEST pin trader ever!

And, by the way, I WANT THEM ALL!!!:lol:

You are so-o-o-o funny:) I'm trying so hard to find you grail and that little bugger is HARD. When will I meet you again so I can give you all the pins you want(LOL). Of course I'll need pins in return.

I think the problem is that you have so many fantastic pins and have so few wants that making a trade is very difficult. You have my biggest holy grail Pin 37573: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Fantasia (Baby Pegasus) but I don't have anything you want. It is quite the dilemma.

I think the problem is that you have so many fantastic pins and have so few wants that making a trade is very difficult. You have my biggest holy grail Pin 37573: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Fantasia (Baby Pegasus) but I don't have anything you want. It is quite the dilemma.

I agree!!!! Fantastic pins for trade, but truly mine are all duds compared to yours! :)

Margaret,

It appears that YOU own everyone's grail and no one owns anything you want!!! How did THAT happen????

I'm coming back Mid-March!!!

:p Well Margaret, as well as the 8 pins on my Wants list that are already listed on your trades list, I'm wanting the following pins that you've shown pictures of. I've put them in film order, then number order.

Dumbo

Pin 2393: DLR - Memorable Moments Series - Dumbo Getting a Bath
Pin 12160: History of Art - Dumbo (1941)
Pin 46798: DisneyShopping.com - Dumbo 65th Anniversary 6-Pin Set (Mrs. Jumbo Pin Only)
Pin 77509: DisneyStore.com - Mother's Day Dumbo Set - Mrs. Jumbo Giving Dumbo a Bath Only

Fantasia

Pin 23641: Fantasia Ice Cream Series - Black Baby Pegasus
Pin 29414: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Fantasia's Ben Ali Gator
Pin 37573: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Fantasia (Baby Pegasus)
Pin 37615: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Fantasia Centaurette with Fan
Pin 45528: DisneyShopping.com - Musical Moments Pin Set (Ben Ali Gator & Hyacinth Hippo )
Pin 52585: DisneyShopping.com - Clapboard Series (Fantasia)
Pin 63422: DisneyShopping.com - Fantasia Series - Hyacinth Hippo & Ben Ali Gator
Pin 63425: DisneyShopping.com - Fantasia Series - Chernabog
Pin 63427: DisneyShopping.com - Fantasia Series - Melinda & Brudus Centaurs
Pin 68822: Walt's Classic Collection - Fantasia - Dance of the Hours'

:lol: You have 22 pins that I want in total. Please do take a look at my Trades list, just incase there is anything there that you would be interested in. Don't worry if there isn't. :) I'm already more than happy with the trades I've already done with you in the past.

OK folks, it's not my fault that no one has my pins. I'm a really truly devoted Alice in Wonderland collector. I'm sure you guys have pins that you could put together a trade where I don't have anything the other person wants. Please don't give up on me. I need to get some pins off my list - PLEASE!!!! Just a little HELP. Thanks.

I think I have PM'd everyone and that all of you agree I a total loss:) I just can't help it if my list is so tiny. Keep trying folks and I'll keep singing that "Someday my pins will come".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back