• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Put our collection all in one BIG book :) Image heavy!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put our collection all in one BIG book :) Image heavy!! lol

coupleofdorks

SDpinTradingCouple
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Today I decided to put all our collection in one big pin book instead of a hug binder and drawers so I've decided to share the work I did today :)

photo26_zps3b3c53e9.jpg

photo27_zps5be39795.jpg

photo28_zpsd386aab4.jpg

photo30_zps230eaa32.jpg

photo29_zpscd9fb27b.jpg

photo31_zpsd14f84c6.jpg

photo33_zps55cdea64.jpg
photo34_zpsd313def6.jpg
photo32_zps8b795961.jpg

Oh my goodness, you have an AMAZING collection!!!! I love your Stitch pins, and I drooled all over your Lady and the Tramp Marquee :lol:

Awww thank you!! And oh trust me I still give it that seductive touch that we all give pins we love or want hahaha and that pin is thanks to Mad Hatter for putting it up for auction and choosing me as the winner ^.^ Made my day!!!

Great looking collection!!! Love it!!! :)

Thank you ^.^

Great Collection! I love your stitch pins!

After not liking stitch too much I too fell in love with my mans pins haha my favorite ones are the ones with his ears back and or with ducklings lol

And I told him once I get more 101 dalmatians pins Im taking his two stitches where hes a Dalmatian haha

Pin-A-Colada approves this thread.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

lol Good one Angel haha coupleofdorks, I was almost scared to look from photo to photo! Your collection is outstanding! Starting from the very first pin I saw which used to be a grail, Stitch in Raincoat, to the Stitch as Peter, Mickey, and Dalmatian you have some of the best Stitch pins I've seen. I am just in awe!!! My mind is blown!!!

1275645048_how-i-met-your-mother-robin-vs-barney-headshot.gif

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

lol Good one Angel haha coupleofdorks, I was almost scared to look from photo to photo! Your collection is outstanding! Starting from the very first pin I saw which used to be a grail, Stitch in Raincoat, to the Stitch as Peter, Mickey, and Dalmatian you have some of the best Stitch pins I've seen. I am just in awe!!! My mind is blown!!!

1275645048_how-i-met-your-mother-robin-vs-barney-headshot.gif

OMG you made my night!! Im loving the gifs!!!!! THe rain coat one is also thanks to Mad hatter the stitch as Peter Pan is thanks to Chris aka stitchandmaleficent
Thank you!!! :)

Fantastic collection!! I'm actually intrigued with the minion pins... those aren't Disney pins correct?? Because if I remember right Despicable Me was a Dreamworks film (they're still super cute though and I want!!! lol)...

OMG you made my night!! Im loving the gifs!!!!! THe rain coat one is also thanks to Mad hatter the stitch as Peter Pan is thanks to Chris aka stitchandmaleficent
Thank you!!! :)

No way haha! I was in talks with Mad Hatter to trade for that exact pin a few months ago but I instead traded for the Stitch as Cheshire (the one where he's on the tree talking to Alice) and the Stitch in the Morning pin where he looks all tired! It was such a tough decision because that raincoat one is just too adorable!!! Ugh! Now I want it more haha That Stitch as Peter Pan one is just so nice as well ^_^ I love the whole set of 3 but they are way too hard to come by I find xP

You know what! Your whole 3rd image is just

tumblr_m90lkkhBmW1qmn2q9o7_250.gif

Between the Stitch as Washington, Hamlet, in the Tuxedo, and him and Lilo as those various characters along with 2 of the 4 Stitch Scrump Japan pins I'm missing...that page...is just too much for me lmao xD

Awesome collection guys!
We're jealous of your Aladdin Beloved Tales :D but you should steal the Stitch Dalmatians ones and let us hold them...for a bit :)

Really nice collections!

Thank you very much!!

I'm obsessed with those minions!

I was wondering when people would notice those lol I love them!!

Amazing collection! I'm jealous of those Wreck-It Ralph pins, lol. Also love your Stitch collection!

Thank you so much I have a whole landyard of Wreck it Ralph I just couldnt fit it on there lol

Fantastic collection!! I'm actually intrigued with the minion pins... those aren't Disney pins correct?? Because if I remember right Despicable Me was a Dreamworks film (they're still super cute though and I want!!! lol)...

No they arent disney I traded for them at the park knowing they arent disney and yes its dreamworks these were at Universal Studios :D

I love your Maleficent & Ursula all dressed up pins! And the floating lights from Tangled pin is cute too.

Awww thank you lots :)

No way haha! I was in talks with Mad Hatter to trade for that exact pin a few months ago but I instead traded for the Stitch as Cheshire (the one where he's on the tree talking to Alice) and the Stitch in the Morning pin where he looks all tired! It was such a tough decision because that raincoat one is just too adorable!!! Ugh! Now I want it more haha That Stitch as Peter Pan one is just so nice as well ^_^ I love the whole set of 3 but they are way too hard to come by I find xP

You know what! Your whole 3rd image is just

tumblr_m90lkkhBmW1qmn2q9o7_250.gif

Between the Stitch as Washington, Hamlet, in the Tuxedo, and him and Lilo as those various characters along with 2 of the 4 Stitch Scrump Japan pins I'm missing...that page...is just too much for me lmao xD

Hahahaha love that gif and I know he has so many great pins :) and I was so happy to get it. Looks amazing in person :) but thank you so much!!

Thank you!!!!

Wow! Such a pretty collection!

Thank you!!! Awww

Awesome collection guys!
We're jealous of your Aladdin Beloved Tales :D but you should steal the Stitch Dalmatians ones and let us hold them...for a bit :)

Aww I was thinking about trading it but I started looking at it and I just fell in love with it.

okay I gotta ask. Where did you get those minion pins from Despicable Me??!?!?!?

I just traded for them at the park and they said they got it at Universal Studios :)

Last edited:
Love your collection and the way you present it. When I have enough pins I will for sure buy a book like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back