• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

~*Quest Completed*~ DLR Reveal/Conceal Girls Collection <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
~*Quest Completed*~ DLR Reveal/Conceal Girls Collection <3

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0

Hi There! <3

My Quest is Complete!!!!!!

:bowdown: Thank You Katpogo For Finding this AMAZING AP on the boards during
the 13 Reflections of Evil Event!!!!!!

Ariel has Finally made her way home with Me!!!!!!
Ariel.png

2rfg7yf.jpg

Thank You All So Much for ALL THE HELP! <3 <3 <3

----------------------------------------------------------

Here are pictures of my collection <3

206bqyr.jpg

And the crown jewel of coarse <3

963a25702757f97a213d429757f65052.jpg

Thanks for looking!
<3 Laz

Last edited:
Well you definitely have the hardest one out of the way so you are off to a good start! :)

Good luck finding the rest...I have 11 so far and have had to trade pretty heavy for most of them...but it is a beautiful set! :D

Good luck Laz :D sorry I can't help

Thanks Love <3

Well you definitely have the hardest one out of the way so you are off to a good start! :)

Good luck finding the rest...I have 11 so far and have had to trade pretty heavy for most of them...but it is a beautiful set! :D

I have been wanting them for soooo long, I know i will probably have to trade body parts for them at this point but i don't care :facepalm: I just want to focus on getting the set <3 I really like these <3 Good luck to you finnishing it off too <3

Last edited:
I think I have 8 or 9 of them myself. It took a long time to get them, some were not so hard to trade for, etc., but it did take a while and it's just come to a stopping point that it seems like it will take forever and a day to get one more...

HI Laz! Just want to wish you good luck!
I saw a while ago, but I think the sales thread is done, but upandugfan1 had Cinderella for sale. I was trying to look on eBay and search on here, but didn't really see anything besides 2 of them on eBay I beileve.
Again, wish you the best of luck and I know you will find the rest of them :)
You deserve it!
-Erika

HI Laz! Just want to wish you good luck!
I saw a while ago, but I think the sales thread is done, but upandugfan1 had Cinderella for sale. I was trying to look on eBay and search on here, but didn't really see anything besides 2 of them on eBay I beileve.
Again, wish you the best of luck and I know you will find the rest of them :)
You deserve it!
-Erika

Thanks Erika <3 You are always so kind <3 :D

Good luck Laz... we are opposite, I have the entire set except for Rapunzel.:lol: Its funny because you will probably find all 20 of them before I get her. This was the first set of pins I ever loved and worked to trade for, I squeezed in there on almost all of them before it blew up. I am sure with your track record, you will have them in no time! <33

Good luck finding these ladies, Laz! ^_^ I only have one (Jasmine :lol:), but she is BEAUTIFUL, and like everyone else said you're off to a lucky head start with Rapunzel already out of the way! ;) Best of luck!!!! ^_^ <3 <3

Looks like you need to Update your Siggy!!! <3 Congratz! <3 <3 <3 :D

Good luck Laz... we are opposite, I have the entire set except for Rapunzel.:lol: Its funny because you will probably find all 20 of them before I get her. This was the first set of pins I ever loved and worked to trade for, I squeezed in there on almost all of them before it blew up. I am sure with your track record, you will have them in no time! <33

Well you never know what might happen <3 ;) <3

You are brave xD A very good luck to you, I wish I could help but I have none.

Thanks Bunches anyways <3 :)

Good luck, Laz!

Gracias! <3

Good luck, hun! I only have Belle and looking for Ariel, my oh my they are so hard to obtain.
But I know you will get them and I will be on the look out for you :) <3

Love Love Love Ya <3 U are always looking out for me <3 I appreciate that so much Love! <3

I Got a Lovely Gift in the mail from my dear friends Willie and Shelly!!!

I was expecting Miss Piggy, and too my surprise they sent me Cinderella as Well! <3 Thank You So Much!!!

pin81324
pin81322

And I just Picked up Mulan on the Bay <3 16 more to go <3

pin81940

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back