• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

~*Quest Completed*~ DLR Reveal/Conceal Girls Collection <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh....happy......DAY!!! Pocahontas is Home where she belongs <3 Thank you!!!

5d194a031c2b924795dfac4fa228c26a.jpg

I was taking a picture of my stunning Rapunzel R/C pin and when I flipped it over and looked harder i FOUND THIS!

912338_10151662749160820_691810821_n.jpg

OMFG IT'S THE PRE-PRODUCTION PROOF!!!!! @.@

198974_10151662837530820_722446285_n.jpg

I am seriously in such disbelief right now!!!?!?! I can't believe I didn't notice it back when I got this??????

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!! <3 <3 <3
I Will Cherish it FOREVER!!!! <3

I have Belle, and would be willing to trade it for one of these three pins that are my grails:

It's a long shot, but figured it would be worth putting it out there. :) Good luck on your search!

I have Belle, and would be willing to trade it for one of these three pins that are my grails:

It's a long shot, but figured it would be worth putting it out there. :) Good luck on your search!

:facepalm: I probably have less of a chance of finding those before getting a r/c belle but thanks for letting me know what your looking for <3

Good Luck!!!!!! I am starting to collect them myself... I got Miss Piggy as my first one so we shall see if I am success ful!!! i am rooting for you

Big THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to Katherine, Tori and Andrew for making my dream come true at the reflections of evil Pin Event!!!!! I am soooo THRILLED!!!!! The quest has been put to rest!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!

:bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back