• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Quite A Pleasant Surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite A Pleasant Surprise

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have been meaning to get on and post some things the past week or so, however, I started a new job last week and have been a bit busy! :bigthumb: Anyway...I was rummaging through some of my possessions which have been packed away for some time, and I stumbled across something I forgot I even owned!!! :lol: :facepalm:

It was a rather exciting moment for me!!! :wiggle: :hsd: :wiggle: LOL! I cannot believe I forgot all about this beautiful piece! :facepalm:

Now, I am faced with a difficult decision to make...

With all the money Kevin has had to put out for some many unexpected things the past few months, he may not be able to really afford the WDW tickets for our Orlando trip in September :eek: So if I want to go to WDW while we are down there, I need to try to make the money for the tickets and park stuff! :anxious: I haven't been in 21 years, so I would REALLY like to go :lol:

So, do I keep this beauty or do I sell it to make some money to go to Disney?!?!? :anxious:

Either way, how super cool!!! :hsd:

That is a tough decision but you forgot you had it once - maybe it won't be too difficult to "Let it go"....:)

That is so pretty!

To me, experiences are far more important than objects. If you want to go to Disney World, then I'd say sell her!

Thanks so very much everyone!!! :bigthumb: I do think this piece is rather stunning!!! :) It is always a tough decision when parting with these sorts of things!!! :facepalm: My main thought is I am not going to collect Cinderella other than the live action version I don't think?!? :dunno:
It's GORGEOUS, wow! Do you know what year it's from? Definitely let me know if you decide to sell it, I'm trying to expand my Cinderella collection!

She is from 1998! :) I might be sending you a PM! :)

This gorgeous couple has found a new home and will be on the top of a wedding cake in a Cinderella themed wedding in about a year!!! :bigthumb:

That is gorgeous! I am so glad that you found Prince Charming and Cinderella a good home. And how awesome that they will be a cake topper! :bigthumb:

I wanted to chime in and agree with Cartman. I debated for several days about selling my 17" Anna, and of course, I finally decided to part with her so that I could enjoy my recent trip to WDW. I had so much fun! I brought home lots of goodies and even more wonderful memories. I definitely feel that selling Anna was the right decision, even though I do miss her occasionally.

Have fun in Orlando! :)

Thanks so much!!! :) I am so happy you had such a wonderful time on your vacation!!! :bigthumb: :wiggle: I still am very sad I was unable to get your Anna at the time! :sigh:

Hopefully I am able to sell off a few more items! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back