• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Random giveaway

Random giveaway

linkata4

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey mods. I need some help with a giveaway.

It's just to give everyone a thank you for the community. Any ideas for a giveaway

Sent from my motorola edge (2022) using Tapatalk

@mybabykelly always has great ideas.
Aww thank you Gwen <3 I think the best giveaways are ones that make you happy. It can be as easy as having people post their favorite pin and running a Randomizer, or having people do trivia/puzzles, or wherever the wind takes you.

A fun one inspired by the DSSH Nightmare event is Pin Bingo. For a giveaway, you can have all participants pre-select 10 pins of their choice. At the same time you make up a Bingo Card with each spot having a theme i.e. “spot for a fab 5 member”, “spot for a villain”, spot for a character who’s name starts with an S”… then whoever has bingo or has the most spots occupied on the card wins.

Lol the skies the limit to how creative you can get with giveaways. But mainly they are just fun and bring the community together. I can’t wait til the 15th anniversary of DPF, I think we need to run more giveaways. Our 10th was an absolute blast!

Aww thank you Gwen puzzles, or wherever the wind takes you.

A fun one inspired by the DSSH Nightmare event is Pin Bingo. For a giveaway, you can have all participants pre-select 10 pins of their choice. At the same time you make up a Bingo Card with each spot having a theme i.e. “spot for a fab 5 member”, “spot for a villain”, spot for a character who’s name starts with an S”… then whoever has bingo or has the most spots occupied on the card wins.

Lol the skies the limit to how creative you can get with giveaways. But mainly they are just fun and bring the community together. I can’t wait til the 15th anniversary of DPF, I think we need to run more giveaways. Our 10th was an absolute blast!
Bingo?

Sent from my motorola edge (2022) using Tapatalk

Back