• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel Dreams pin on sale in France! (edit: false alarm maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapunzel Dreams pin on sale in France! (edit: false alarm maybe)
gis;4722 63 said:
37133173.jpg

Only if you know somone who lives in france..

Everyone quick make your way to pinpics and see the latest comment about this pin:

Flop95 writes: (Last Edit )
The pin was realased the 17th april by error. Many people can bought it and now it is sold out!
This pin will not realase the 07 mai.

Okay does this mean there are NONE LEFT WHAT SO EVER?!

Everyone quick make your way to pinpics and see the latest comment about this pin:

The pin was realased the 17th april by error. Many people can bought it and now it is sold out!

Thats horrible :(

:mad: I AM SO ANGRY IF THIS IS TRUE :mad:

I just wanted one for my dreams collection as it's one of my favourite disneyland shows :'(

:mad: I AM SO ANGRY IF THIS IS TRUE :mad:

I just wanted one for my dreams collection as it's one of my favourite disneyland shows :'(
I was going to collect the set. Not going to bother now unless a lion king one comes out.
My BaTB one id up for trade. For pins in my wants :)

I have no words. This set was special to me, now there is a big hole in my collection.
By the way, I ordered beauty and the beast via France Disney store, and they sent me 1 of my 2 pin ordered, so in one of my follow up emails I've asked them about this, in English too since France Disney store support speak perfect English!

Well this is really annoying!! I'm so mad!!! (Hi everyone btw lol! New to the board!) I have posted on their fb page too, may seem a bit harsh compared to some other, um, calmer responses! Lol but they're so STUPID! So unfair on those collecting the series or tangled. Here's what I put: Disney, how hard can it be to just state, a pin will be released on a certain data, 2 will be allowed per person, if errors/glitches occur they will not be honoured, and stick to these fair and simple rules. Those that got the tangled dreams pin early have not been PUT OUT in any way! They have been given the advantage of not only buying a pin before the release date when everyone was expecting it, but you've let them purchase 5, AND given them a voucher!! They don't deserve an apology the rest of us who won't get one do!!!! You should have not honoured the ridiculous large orders in any way, it's not like you missed the release date, no one was expecting to get them this early, so what would you have to say sorry for to the people who have now got one, sorry, 5!! Where's our apology??
boom, lol

I have no words. This set was special to me, now there is a big hole in my collection.
By the way, I ordered beauty and the beast via France Disney store, and they sent me 1 of my 2 pin ordered, so in one of my follow up emails I've asked them about this, in English too since France Disney store support speak perfect English!
Omg that is unbelievable! I hope you get your second pin or a refund...sometimes when they are in the wrong they send spare pins out... I have been "lucky" to receive five pins free from them as goodwill because they cancelled my orders... All five pins were old stock and not very good traders... They are still sitting in my traders two to three years on :S not good... Hope you get a refund.

So, should I keep the release date May 7th? or change it to April 17th?

Ugh. Now my friend won't be able to help get the pins :/
Yet another Tangled pin I can't obtain. :rant:

So, should I keep the release date May 7th? or change it to April 17th?

Ugh. Now my friend won't be able to help get the pins :/
Yet another Tangled pin I can't obtain. :rant:
Not sure...from what another pinpics member posted they mentioned, not sure if its true yet, that they won't be released all.

best thing is to take a break from here, chill and wait for DS UK to reply back to us. Fingers crossed us tangled fans will be able to get this pin otherwise it's war lol just kidding ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back