• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Rapunzel lovers...Here she is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Rapunzel lovers...Here she is!

Steph_ig

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
HEY DPF!!!
This is our very first auction!!
Lets make it a good one! :)

Today we have the lovely PTD RAPUNZEL up for auction!
Mint Condition!!

pin94703

All DPF rules apply
No cash offers
No pm offers
Auction ends 1/20/13 @ 8:00pm Disneyland time! (pst)

Wants
UP
Lion King
PoDMs
Gomes
BT (on our wants)
Stuff from our wants list!
Stuff off our wants list that we dont know about!
DA Pins

DON'T WANT
Hidden Mickeys
Scrappers/Counterfeit
Fab Five
Vinylmation
Damaged

GO CRAZY!!

ChipnDale thanks for the first bid!! That scene is great :)

Wyllieam, dont be shy to bid! we like things that catch our eye even if they're not on the want list!

P.S. will post leaderboard after 3 bids !

Pin-a-colada, im sorry!! haha this is embarrassing! had a brain fart. I meant you!
been a long day!!

ChipnDale haha thank you for catching that >.<

Back! You said you like DA so here goes:

Pin 32223: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Belle Face

NOT on card though

I don't have any of your "wants" but I really love that Rapunzel pin I'll throw out a bid of:

Pin 86185: Disney Movie Rewards: 3 pin set from Lion King (the only Lion King pins I have : )
Pin 94635: DisneyStore.com - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Pin - 75th Anniversary (new in box)
Pin 89443: Disney Movie Rewards - Nightmare Before Christmas - 4 Pin Set (1 of only 2 Jack pins I own)
Pin 88730: DisneyStore.com - Disney Parks Adventure - Starter Pin Set - Jack at DLR Haunted Mansion Only (The other Jack pin I own ... the 6 year old daughter is not a fan of what she likes to call scary Jack : )

Thanks for the fun auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back