• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel My Smile JDS ~*Tangled PODMs!*~ & AP/PP's Updated 12/7 <3

I Recieved this beauty from PeachyShades! Woohoo!!!!

3.jpg

Pin 81588: DisneyStore.com - Tangled Rapunzel Pin!!!!! IS MY NEW PRECIOUS!!! lol​

Alright, so now that I received my holiest of HOLY GRAILS as a fantastical ZAPP! I am seriously down to the LAST PIN!?!?! WOOHOO! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IM SO DARN CLOSE!!!!

Last edited:
wow congratulations!

i have only seen this pin three times now including yours. I have others in this set but not Rapunzel yet....hopefully one day! Congratulations you are ever so lucky and I really hope you can get the last pin! :)

You seem to have a knack for finding Japan treasures ;) I know you will be the next one to find her love! <3

You seem to have a knack for finding Japan treasures ;) I know you will be the next one to find her love! <3

Thank you. I hope so, I look all the time for her and others in the set. I could really kick myself cos I could have owned all of them a year and a half ago before i added them to pinpics. Except Rapunzel never seen her pop up except for in people's collections. All of them sold for the equivalent of £10 each if that but I didn't realise how scarce they were.

You have the stunning beauty and the beast rose jar one don't you? I remember you posting a pic a while back. I missed out on getting that earlier this year and now it is on ebay for five hundred dollars...

Congrats again and I really do hope you can get the Rapunzel compact. I am sure you will! Pixie dust xx

Thank you. I hope so, I look all the time for her and others in the set. I could really kick myself cos I could have owned all of them a year and a half ago before i added them to pinpics. Except Rapunzel never seen her pop up except for in people's collections. All of them sold for the equivalent of £10 each if that but I didn't realise how scarce they were.

You have the stunning beauty and the beast rose jar one don't you? I remember you posting a pic a while back. I missed out on getting that earlier this year and now it is on ebay for five hundred dollars...

Congrats again and I really do hope you can get the Rapunzel compact. I am sure you will! Pixie dust xx

I wish I had that one but I don't <3 I only currently own Rapunzel but I'm working on a few others too ;)

Had a fantastic Mail Day today as I recieved 2 additions to my Tangled Collection!

I was shocked by the size of the JDS Button!!! WOWZERS!!!!

e9bd7ea2f447f87c7a36128e7b7fbbe7.jpg

Here is a close up of the scene too....

827a9da0403769bd3db0bee428ddd994.jpg

I love this scene of Rapunzel touching her parents lantern <3 still around 4 more scenes I would like to have and my PODM Tangled collection will be complete <3

Thanks for looking!

Back