• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rather Exciting News...For Me At Least, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather Exciting News...For Me At Least, LOL

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So my mom told me something that made me happy last night! She said that after seeing the Mother's Day Brave pin she bought for my grandma, and because she LOVES the movie Brave so much, that if I can get her started with a couple Brave pins, she will start collecting/trading!!! :D I was so excited! It would be SO awesome to have a fellow collector in the fam!!! And then once I get my niece going on her collection, I will have two!!! That will make my niece's first Disney trip SO much more fun, when we can finally take her!!! I am going to work at getting her some pins soon, and then get her on the forums!!! :D Just wanted to share, tho I am sure it is not that exciting for anyone else! Ha ha!

Thanks for reading!!!

I totally get your excitement! Having my daughter collecting makes a huge difference. I love having someone to share my joy with when I get a pin I've lusted after for so long. :) I finally got the Aladdin Disney Dreams Collection pin after trying for 3 years and no one understood except for her. She appropriately oooh-ed and aaaaaahhhhh-ed over it and I felt much better. LOL!

So congrats on converting your mom to the pinsanity! Next???? She may just have to get a DPF account!

I totally get your excitement! Having my daughter collecting makes a huge difference. I love having someone to share my joy with when I get a pin I've lusted after for so long. :) I finally got the Aladdin Disney Dreams Collection pin after trying for 3 years and no one understood except for her. She appropriately oooh-ed and aaaaaahhhhh-ed over it and I felt much better. LOL!

So congrats on converting your mom to the pinsanity! Next???? She may just have to get a DPF account!

:lol: I cannot wait to have a pin-panion!!! Ha ha!!! Congrats on the Aladdin pin!!! :D That is SO exciting, especially after the long chase!!! :D

I am working on converting others very devotedly!!! ;) Spreading the word for sure! :rofl: She will have a DPF account in no time once she gets the itch!

That's awesome!!! :D My Mom decided to join me in the pin craze when she saw one of my PTD pins... She LOVES ice cream and said "They have Disney characters eating ice cream!?" It was so cute.

That is SO awesome!!! Congrats!!! That is adorable! :D See, there is something to catch anyone's interest, if the give it a chance!!! :D I keep telling people, "Just pick SOMETHING Disney you like, and there is your first collection!" Or ice cream, or cats, or fairies, whatever it may be, you can collect Disney pins!!! :rofl:

Always nice to have someone close to you interested in the same hobby!!! I am lucky enough to have parents that don't collect pins but appreciate them:)

My daughter was the one who got me involved in pin trading. Now I'm way more involved than she is. It would be great if your mom joined DPF!

My daughter was the one who got me involved in pin trading. Now I'm way more involved than she is. It would be great if your mom joined DPF!

That is too funny! :lol: I think I will always be the bigger addict, ha ha! :rofl: I think it will only be a matter of time before she does, just my opinion tho! ;)

That really is awesome news. My husband started collecting vinylmations last year. Even though I do not collect them, he is starting to catch on to the pin trading bug. He is starting to learn how to trade. Trade/Want ratio and pricing.as that seems to be the norm nowadays. Congrats on family fun pin trading. ;)

Wonderful for both you and your mom! It is more fun to share with someone! My son and granddaughter are both collectors and we have a great time and watch out for each other when trading. It was priceless to watch a 22 year old young man scouting for toddler princesses:).

That's great! Now if only I could talk anyone in my family around to the idea of pin trading, perhaps our trip this summer might help

HEY!!! awesome. to help the addiction process i put a merida OE in blue dress aside for her,,,maybe a few other ggoodies..wish iread this before last nights PTN!

If you want some pins for your niece's first trip please pm me your address. I love helping newbies getting started.

Thank you so much!!! That is so kind and generous! I cannot wait to take her, we will have such a blast!!! :D She is my adorable little princess! Thanks again a ton!!! :hug:

That really is awesome news. My husband started collecting vinylmations last year. Even though I do not collect them, he is starting to catch on to the pin trading bug. He is starting to learn how to trade. Trade/Want ratio and pricing.as that seems to be the norm nowadays. Congrats on family fun pin trading. ;)

Thank you!!! I am so excited!!! :D I am glad your husband is getting into the scene!!! It is always awesome to have someone to enjoy your hobby with as well! :)

Wonderful for both you and your mom! It is more fun to share with someone! My son and granddaughter are both collectors and we have a great time and watch out for each other when trading. It was priceless to watch a 22 year old young man scouting for toddler princesses:).

Lol, that is so awesome!!! :D I cannot wait for us to be able to take a Disney trip now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back