• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Reaching Out To My DPF Fam! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaching Out To My DPF Fam! :D

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=77062

So, I posted this late last night is the "WANTED" section, but it just gets very few views and I thought I might have better luck here! :lol: Hope this is okay!

I am looking for this pin to complete a display! :wiggle: It is Jessica Having A Milkshake At The Counter. I was wondering if anyone on DPF might have an extra, or one they might be willing to part with? :x: If so, could you please pm me with a price?

Thank you!

Last edited:
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=77062

So, I posted this late last night is the "WANTED" section, but it just gets very few views and I thought I might have better luck here! :lol: Hope this is okay!

I am looking for this pin to complete a display! :wiggle: It is Jessica Having A Milkshake At The Counter. I was wondering if anyone on DPF might have an extra, or one they might be willing to part with? :x: If so, could you please pm me with a price?

Thank you!

Your link doesn't work, so I corrected it in the above "quoted section"

I seen one on eBay . Also remember that number I gave you??? Call them I bet they have it

Oh, really!!! I can't find it on ebay, could ya send me the link please? :) And I totally forgot about that place, hopefully I remember to call them tomorrow! Thank you a ton for the reminder!!! :D Maybe I will get lucky! :)

Oh, really!!! I can't find it on ebay, could ya send me the link please? :) And I totally forgot about that place, hopefully I remember to call them tomorrow! Thank you a ton for the reminder!!! :D Maybe I will get lucky! :)
I seen it a few days ago . But I will look again. But that place is your best bet. Just let them know Eric from Stockton referred you. Depends who answers they will know who I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back