• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID Recognize this Bambi and Thumper pin set?

PIN ID Recognize this Bambi and Thumper pin set?

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
image_67a91ebf-eb28-4cf5-9b90-16ee942d8690_800x1000.png

I got this Thumper pin when trading at Disney Springs and I'm trying to figure out what it is. Anyone recognize this set? That they stick so far off the card seems odd, but why I'm asking is the back of Thumper has a simple back. Black sandblasted pebble finish with single pin post and the only thing it says in raised letters is ©Disney China. No pin trading logo or anything.

We used to buy this set back in 2004 when I started pin trading because you got two pins to trade onto lanyards. The mold is very old, and it would seem as tho they’ve re-released it without updating any of the back stamps.

Back