• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Retaliation from Jersey!!!

ZAPPED! Retaliation from Jersey!!!

HandA

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
So ... We get home from a little gameday watching party, and I may have had a few. Figured I'd check the mail before heading in.

"Oh s---! Kimberly ... We have mail from Exit 80!!!" :anxious:

Crap ... Another card!

IMG_20131109_145832_655_zps05f7f7f4.jpg

Always an adventure opening these bad boys ...

:anxious:

IMG_20131109_145925_671_zpsbb433944.jpg

I'd hate to see what happens when you get on this chick's good side?!? Oh baby! :hsd: My Panchito collection gets a big boost!!

So ... You fancy herself a sig changer, eh?

Guess what, Toots .... I had one in the hopper for you too! Fixing to tie this thang up (and no, it's not your creepy little aliens)

INCOMING!!!!

Last edited:
Love posts like this! You guys sound like you should join my coworker and I in the Mean Girls Club. We are sweethearts but constantly assault each other in a fun loving manner with gifts :)

HOW DRUNK DOES HE SOUND:poke: must be nice -everytime he posts he's coming from or going to some sports event or party, well LA DE DA fancy pants. Hoping you are racked with guilt.

Try not to puke and waste the booze would ya! I rock, you smell. :rock:

You're not fooling anybody. We know all that is just code for "I love you". :hug:

Now, if you'll excuse me ...

[video=youtube;bf4D78C-FCQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf4D78C-FCQ[/video]

Extra ! Extra!
War from the Shore!

Hand A wobbles (maybe a little too much at the "watching") and.......
The Jersey Girl connects. ROUND GOES TO - Dawny

Extra ! Extra!
War from the Shore!

Hand A wobbles (maybe a little too much at the "watching") and.......
The Jersey Girl connects. ROUND GOES TO - Dawny
If you've seen Rocky IV, you know how this story goes. Dawny is my Ivan Drago. Time to take Paulie's advice and ...
hit the one in the middle!

Everyone loves a good underdog story, right?
boxing_smiley.gif

Rocky 1V ref REALLY? really. and no Gif to go with it? my o my somebody is gettin lazy.

ADRIANNE
I got your lazy ... Right overe here!

Everyone meet Dawny Drago! Shirley, I'm not only the one that can see the resemblance??? :cool:

[video=youtube;ygQvB6OjHOU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygQvB6OjHOU[/video]

Last edited:
Hey Dawny, as long as we are talking scores here, docfish2u 1 Dawny 0

Just sayin
Bwahahaha!! Careful there, lady ... You do realize it was trying to fight the war on two fronts that doomed the Germans, right?? :nono:

[video=youtube;V8lT1o0sDwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI[/video]

OH NO YOU DIDNT :mad: ^^^

OK old man i wasnt gonna mail your crap, but i do have crap for you......just crap though

I keep hearing this story, but I never see any proof. Next thing you are going to tell me is you want to look through my drawers. Oh wait that was last trip.

um is Jason saying I look like the strapping power house of a man? oh and dont call me shirley.

David i'm always up for rifling through your drawers, you got alot of good junk in there.
"keep your fithy paws off my silky draws" I'd post a GIF of Riizzo but i dont have the skills......all i can do is be the incredible practically perfect Mary Poppins of a princess that i am.:roll:

Back