• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ring ring hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ring ring hello

aleutia

Obsessed with dolls
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I forgot to make one of these posts so I'm doing it now.
Well, my name is Aleutia (ah-loo-sha) and I am totally bonkers for dolls. I get new ones every week. I collect almost any Disney doll I can find. I also collect Ever After High, Monster High, Barbie, Bratz, and some miscellaneous dolls from other non-Disney media.. or whatever I think is cool. One of my favorite collections is my Frozen one. I have somewhere around 35 different Frozen dolls. So yes, I have Frozen Fever! Thanks for reading. I'm anxious to make new friends on here :)

Hello Aleutia and welcome to DPF!!! :wavey: As a fellow doll collector (though much more limited :lol:), I would love to see pics of your Frozen and Disney dolls!!! :bigthumb: I collect only the 17" LE Disney dolls, as well as dolls which fit into my collections! :wiggle: There are pictures of them here on the forums! :)

Hello Aleutia and welcome to DPF!!! :wavey: As a fellow doll collector (though much more limited :lol:), I would love to see pics of your Frozen and Disney dolls!!! :bigthumb: I collect only the 17" LE Disney dolls, as well as dolls which fit into my collections! :wiggle: There are pictures of them here on the forums! :)
I have seen some. :) I am currently rearranging things and a lot of my dolls are packed away but for some bigger ones and my faves but when I'm finished I will post pics. Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes.

Hi and Welcome! I am not a doll collector but I do think the Monster High Dolls are adorable. If I collected dolls, I'd collect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back