• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sabrina / Teddy_Ruxpin

It is with great sadness that I announce that Sabrina has passed away. Age 40. Sabrina died on Monday night 2/27/23 from liver disease and kidney failure caused by a life long health issue.
Sabrina collected My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, Gummi Bears, Care Bears, and Winnie the Pooh. She enjoyed her garden and loved to pin trade here on the boards.
She is survived by her mom, dad, and brother. They would like to thank everyone for your friendship with their daughter through the years. And for all of your prayers, thoughts, and kindness these last few months while she was hospitalized.

Sabrina, thank you for being my friend. Thank you for indulging me when I sent a million pictures of my dog. I will miss you. God speed.

Please pm me for her address if you would like to send a card to her family.

Crystal

Last edited:
Thank you so much for letting us know! We are so very sorry to hear this. I emailed with Sabrina all the time and we had a lot of fun, and I am really going to miss her! I've had a pile of stuff ready for a package waiting to be mailed. So sorry to hear this! Praying for the family!

Last edited:
This is sad, period. Extra hugs to those of you who were good friends to her. You likely underestimated how much joy and comfort you gave her over the years by sharing her enthusiasm for the hobbies and interests that took her mind off her health struggles. May she be at peace, and may you and of course her family find comfort in your happy memories.

I am so very sorry to hear this sad news. The world is indeed a sadder place today. Thank you for letting us know.

Sabrina was one of my first friends when we got into the online pin trading community. I did a trade/park pickup for her back in 2020 that ended up being the start of a wonderful friendship through our love of so many fandoms in and out of the Disney community. We got to know each other well and she is hands down one of the nicest people I know. She will always be one of my best friends and this loss is a heavy weight on my heart. I’m glad I got to be a little piece of your life Sabrina. You were always a bright light in mine. You will be remembered.

Back