• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

San Fransico DS Exclusive Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
San Fransico DS Exclusive Pins
If anyone is interested in buying/trading for the disney SF pins please send me a message. I'm trying to get a few orders before going down again so I don't have to make a bunch of trips.

I am actually going to be heading there again on Thursday too lol. There were a few people interested lili.rose that had messaged me before. I need to go back and get a few more of the chip and dale pins. :) LOVE THEM!!!!!

I am trying to go this Sunday to check these pins out, they are really nice!@!!

You are going to LOVE them. They are FABULOUS in person!!!

So of course... I show up to the Disney store today.. and what do they whip out becuase they recognized me from my last tirp there.... ANOTHER STITCH PIN!!!

DSC04237.jpg

I went this afternoon and they didn't have the tink one over the ggb or the chinatown Chip and Dale one that I really wanted...:( oh yea and I took the last one of Mickey, Minnie and Donald on the trolly car. I forgot to ask if they were getting any in soon

Good News!

For those of you who desire pins from this set and are not fortunate to have someone who is able to get them for you, you can order them directly from the SF store and have them shipped.

The phone number is:

They will add tax and shipping to the total.

Hey,

I was able to pick some of these up last weekend, great pins and beautiful in person, congrats. Just so you know, they are on pinpics if you wanna add them:
Pin 83031: Disney Store San Francisco Mickey Minnie Donald on Cable Car
Pin 82636: Disney Store San Francisco - Stitch at Fisherman's Wharf
Pin 82637: Disney Store San Francisco - Stitch Lombard Street
Pin 82831: Disney Store - San Francisco - Tinker Bell Flying over Golden Gate Bridge
Pin 83033: Disney Store San Francisco - Picnic By Golden Gate Bridge
Pin 82630: Disney Store San Francisco - Chip and Dale Fishermunk's Wharf
Pin 82832: Disney Store - San Francisco - Tinker Bell Flying Over San Francisco Skyline
Pin 82792: Disney Store San Francisco - Chip and Dale in Chinatown San Francisco

I actually ended up going back and picking it up. LOL. I couldn't stand not having all of them. As a set of SF Exclusives, I couldn't leave any out.

Oh yay, this is cool! I live in the Bay Area and I was already planning to go up to the city this weekend. You've just given me a reason to check out the Disney store. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back