• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Season's Greetings With Jessica

ZAPPED! Season's Greetings With Jessica

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I found Jessica in my mail today, sending me Season's Greetings from my sweet friend Carla!!! :hug: I absolutely adore this beautiful pin!!! Thank you SO very much Carla!!! She is smiling out from her new place in the curio, just waiting for her permanent home in a framed display! :bigthumb: It was a pleasant surprise for my crazy Monday! :lol: Hoping I get this job after the new year, and one day, you and many others here are going to get a mailday from me!!! :x:

Isn't she beautiful!!! :D Thank you Carla!!!

Some pins have a way of letting you know they need a new home. She was definitely one of those pins! Glad I could get you two together.

Back