• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Selling Disney Designer Tiana Doll

Selling Disney Designer Tiana Doll

scottydem

Senior DPF Senior Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
New in box, will sell for $115 shipped or will trade

Last edited:
Hi,

I don't suppose you could trade your Aurora for my Mulan, Snow White, Cinderella or Belle? (Or Tiana if you want another :p)

I know you didn't say specifically that you will trade for other dolls, but I thought it's worth a shot :)

Hi,

I don't suppose you could trade your Aurora for my Mulan, Snow White, Cinderella or Belle? (Or Tiana if you want another :p)

I know you didn't say specifically that you will trade for other dolls, but I thought it's worth a shot :)

Sorry, just seeing this now.

I'd prefer to keep Aurora to sell along with Rapunzel and Tiana in a trio.

If you decide to sell Aurora separately, please let me know. I only wanted the one doll out of the last five and I didn't get one. Thanks.

Margaret, at the moment I'm going to keep as a trio with 1 spare Tiana for sale- but if that changes I'll let you know :)

I will, however, consider trading dolls for certain trays of vinylmation. That's the only way right now I would separate.

Right now I'm currently keeping Aurora in the trio and selling the 3 all together, but I wouldn't be opposed to selling Aurora and Tiana as a duo.

If anyone would be more interested in me doing that, please let me know.

Also, feel free to offer. :)

My Rapunzel is 1351 and she arrived yesterday after putting my Mr Binx to rest .
Margaret , too bad I have no interest in Tiana or I'd buy her, just so you could get your Aurora .

Just wanted to let anyone know who is interested, I am putting this on Ebay in a couple of hours. If you have an offer you'd like to throw my way, now is your chance. I'd much rather sell to DPF than to an Ebayer.

Back