• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SERIOUS Emergency; Search On Hold Indefinitely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SERIOUS Emergency; Search On Hold Indefinitely!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My birthday is Friday, so I am going to try this one again; I am not sure why, but all three of my "wanted" threads relating to this have been closed, but not by myself? :dunno: I do not think I am breaking any rules, but if so, please let me know so I can understand why the thread was closed. :)

So, here it goes again... :lol:

As most of you know, my focus has geared towards Frozen and the dolls here for a little bit lately! :facepalm: I am not trying to collect EVERYTHING Frozen, really just the Official Disney items. Thanks to so many of my wonderful friends here and my amazing boyfriend, my Frozen collection is slowly coming along and looking gorgeous! :) I do not need much more for me to feel like my collection is complete now! :D At this point, I am thinking it might just be time to give up on trying for my the remaining items I am needing, but here I am, trying again! :lol:

While I really don't see myself EVER having these in my collection, I am still looking for the November set of the Frozen 17" dolls! :anxious: I have very much reserved myself to the fact that I will NEVER own the Harrod's set, but I am keeping a little hope hidden deep down that I might just get a little luck! I am not looking for one at original retail price, as that would just be idiotic of me, lol, but I am hoping to find some kind hearted collector who may have an extra they would be willing to let go at a price that is NOT eBay pricing! :shock: I KNOW it is quite the longshot, but I always figure it cannot hurt to try! :x:

I would prefer Anna first, but I would adore having both, so if I had a chance to get the Elsa first, I would NOT be disappointed! :rofl: They are both just so gorgeous!!! :drool:

I am also looking for the two Jessica dolls/figurines, but am just more focused on these right now...they have overtaken my brain like some alien!!! :lol:

If you have any leads, please pass them along, and any and all positive energy is appreciated! :hug:

Thanks my friends!!!

P.S. Also, as mentioned before, I do have the Jim Shore "Enlightened Love" Rapunzel which I could use as a partial trade towards something! :)

Last edited:
My birthday is Friday, so I am going to try this one again; I am not sure why, but all three of my "wanted" threads relating to this have been closed, but not by myself? :dunno: I do not think I am breaking any rules, but if so, please let me know so I can understand why the thread was closed. :)

Haven't got anything to offer you I'm afraid, just wanted to respond to this bit. If you had three wanted threads open at once, that would be why they were closed - we are only allowed a maximum of 2 wanted threads open at any time, it's in the marketplace rules. Otherwise, it might just have been that they had been inactive for too long, not sure about that though.

Hope you find what you are looking for! :)

Haven't got anything to offer you I'm afraid, just wanted to respond to this bit. If you had three wanted threads open at once, that would be why they were closed - we are only allowed a maximum of 2 wanted threads open at any time, it's in the marketplace rules. Otherwise, it might just have been that they had been inactive for too long, not sure about that though.

Hope you find what you are looking for! :)

Thank you! No, they were all separate, I would open one after the previous one was closed...I did close one on my own too. :) I would update them every few days, just not everyday, so I am really not sure, but thanks for trying to help figure it out! :bigthumb:

Happy Birthday and Im sorry I dont have anything you are looking for at moment. But did you see the new Jessica Rabbit ornament by Hallmark?

Thank you so much beautiful! :D Don't be sorry, it is a HUGE Longshot for what I am looking for anyway! :lol: I did see her, isn't she GORGEOUS!!!! :drool: I will have to get her for sure! :)

[QUOisE=nsingleton;721344]Thank you so much beautiful! :D Don't be sorry, it is a HUGE Longshot for what I am looking for anyway! :lol: I did see her, isn't she GORGEOUS!!!! :drool: I will have to get her for sure! :)[/QUOTE]
She is! I like how they made her dress sprakly. Was hoping for an Elsa Hallmark butttt I guess not this year.. maybe next year :)

I am so looking forward to having her on my tree this year! :) I was really expecting a lot for Frozen this year?!? :dunno: Hopefully we see some cool Frozen stuff next year then! :x:

Was outbid at literally the last second on the Robert Tonner Jessica Rabbit last week, but now I think it was probably for a reason! :( Unfortunately I am going to have to put my search on hold for a while; on my last day in Vegas, a VERY SERIOUS family emergency arose that I feel the need to contribute my savings and then some to my family!!! PLEASE say some prayers for my family!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back