• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Seriously Indecisive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously Indecisive!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So I purchased the WDI Christmas Trees and New Year pins as my last WDI purchase as a seasonal DS employee; I was going to keep Ariel and Elsa since I will not be able to purchase more (until next holiday season), and just figured they would be nice to have in my collection.

However, I am basically done with Frozen pins (only collecting dolls as far as Frozen goes), so I am trying to decide if I want to keep my Elsa or try trading her!?!? :dunno:

I just am not sure what to do???

So, here is my question...
How well will she trade?
Will I be able to get some decent Jessica or SB pins for her?
OR
Would it just be better for me to hold on to her for a while?

Any opinions appreciated! :D

It's a nice pin, Frozen's got a big following and DSSH pins generally do really well. Besides that, Elsa's looking a little bit wonky in the eyes and her pose is a bit rigid but she's still a pretty pin. I'd say put her up for trade and if you can't find a good trade for what you want, definitely sell her.

Thank you! :) Yeah, if I couldn't trade for something I really want, I would just keep it for myself rather than sell it. :) I do rather like it, but if I could get certain Jessica pins, I think I could part with her! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back