• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Shark Translator Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same ratio we use!!! :D

I have used the trades vs. wants ratio also. Just didn't in this trade but those seem to be more solid for older pins. I'm still a newbie, less than a year, and the newer pins have high volatility with wants/trades as people acquire them. Typically the newer ones are on eBay more often though. I don't have any really rare old pins. I don't own a single DA LE100. I don't know enough about them to even offer trades to people. I don't want to upset anyone by requesting a DA LE100 for a 2 year old DSF LE150 + another LE. The older ones have much more sentimental value as they have mostly shaken into people keeper collections and a rare few are up for trade with no attachment.

These so called anonymous "what would you do?" or "is it fair?" or "do you know this Pinpics trader <insert id here>" threads are never anonymous. Everytime, all the time, the thread owner gets many PMs saying "OMG! What a jerk! Who was it? Tell me so I will add him/her to my black book."

In the end, it just boils down to gossip. You don't agree, you don't trade & move on.

I think this should be closed as this if just going to spiral out of control and should be left to PMs. I would say you kind of outed Applecore since you did post the thread and accuse him of being a shark plain and simple. That isnt something that should be done on the boards ever. And also as I said in a previous thread about people complaining openly just makes everyone want to know who it is and who to avoid.

Form your own opinions people, and dont be so quick to judge from one trade that went wrong and dont automatically assume your experience with someone will end just as badly or worse.

but thats just my opinion.

I think this thread has run its course. I agree with Selen, either trade or don't trade, but it's time to move on while we're still friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back