• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Shivatopia's Pin Sales Thread: Pin 90007: - Piece of Disney Movies - Tangled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shivatopia's Pin Sales Thread: Pin 90007: - Piece of Disney Movies - Tangled

Shivatopia

Aeon of Macalania
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hello all! The time has come for me to start narrowing down the amount of things I possess, including some pins. I never thought I would have to do this, but life has that way of throwing us a few costly curve balls! :(

Up for now are two of Pin 90007: - Piece of Disney Movies - Tangled
These have been stored wrapped in tissue paper in a cool drawer, away from bright lights. As always with the PODM pins, the cards do show some minor dings and scratches (see photo below), but the pins and animation cells are in great condition.

Pin #1 - Flynn Rider (solo) - (Sold)
Pin #2 - Rapunzel (solo) - (Sold)
(both scenes come from Flynn's lyric in "I See the Light": 'Now she's here, shining in the starlight...' which is a nice connection between the two pins)

Shipping is an additional $5 for each pin in the US, but if both are bought together, I will combine shipping. They will be shipped in a small parcel box to protect them in transit. Shipping will be via USPS with tracking. Insurance is optional at the appropriate cost based on the amount insured. Prices are reflective of payment through paypal as goods.

PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking! :)

Tangled PODMs for sale - Shivatopia on Flickr (Both Sold)

90007 - Tangled - Piece of Disney Movies - Pin 02, on Flickr (Sold)

90007 - Tangled - Piece of Disney Movies - Pin 03
, on Flickr (Sold)

Last edited:
I know someone was looking for a scene if just Flynn. Love the rapunzel scene! I have a variation of it, and if anyone is second guessing don't! It's awesome!

Ack. That rapunzel scene is a few seconds before the actual scene I'm looking for.... Good luck!!! It's still such a beautiful scene.

Thank you everybody! :) It's hard for me to let anything go! :p

Omgg a single Flynn scene! Do you ship to the Uk? :)

Hi xbeckyx, I would be willing to give shipping to the UK a shot. Does anyone have some good, cost-effective advice about shipping from the USA to the UK? I know that if it is not administered correctly, it can end up being costly.

*bump*

Also, does anyone have some good advice regarding shipping from USA to the UK? I know that a small parcel box under 1 lb in weight costs about $15 to ship, but then there is the whole customs claiming thing to consider, too. Or is there a thread that already addresses this? Thanks! :)

*bump*

Also, does anyone have some good advice regarding shipping from USA to the UK? I know that a small parcel box under 1 lb in weight costs about $15 to ship, but then there is the whole customs claiming thing to consider, too. Or is there a thread that already addresses this? Thanks! :)

Use USPS.com, it will give you free electronic delivery confirmation and discount (small) off postage. You complete the customs label online, etc. and just print it up and give it to the postal clerk (remember to ask for a pre-paid mail acceptance receipt). You don't need to put the PODM in a box, a padded envelope is fine too.

Use USPS.com, it will give you free electronic delivery confirmation and discount (small) off postage. You complete the customs label online, etc. and just print it up and give it to the postal clerk (remember to ask for a pre-paid mail acceptance receipt). You don't need to put the PODM in a box, a padded envelope is fine too.

Thanks, Li! I'll probably not use the website to pay for and print the label, since I don't have anything to accurately weigh the package. Would you recommend to claim the retail value of the item for customs, the price of the purchase, or another value? I know that customs can be tricky when sending things from the US to the UK.

Thanks, Li! I'll probably not use the website to pay for and print the label, since I don't have anything to accurately weigh the package. Would you recommend to claim the retail value of the item for customs, the price of the purchase, or another value? I know that customs can be tricky when sending things from the US to the UK.

When you fill in the customs form you have to mark the gift option and keep the total value on the customs form at $20 or less :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back