• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SNEAK PEEK: Jessica Rabbit/Disney Room..."Under Construction"

Status
Not open for further replies.
SNEAK PEEK: Jessica Rabbit/Disney Room..."Under Construction"

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have had people who wanted to see my room, well, it still is not finished! :facepalm: Getting things framed and such is a slow process! :lol: So, I figured I would snap some quick pics to show how it is progressing...slowly but surely! ;) Not the best pictures in the world, and I missed getting a few framed pins in the pics, but it will give you all a rough idea! :wiggle: A lot of my unframed pins you are unable to see in the pictures because they are layer out on shelves in the curio cabinets! :) Hope it looks okay!!! :x:

This is not the whole room because I have not been able to do the things I want to do in the other parts of the room! :) I am also working on figuring out replacing the regular bulbs with LED and adding more lighting in the cabinets, as money allows! :wiggle:

It's getting there...

This looks so great already! I love your collection!!! These Jessica Rabbit dolls are amazing, I have the Mattel one as well...isn't she just gorgeous? I wonder why they don't make more Jessica dolls... I love how you dislay your pins...everything looks perfect!

Nice work; it looks real cozy! What's that white cylinder on top of that one cabinet?

And hey... how are you going to fit your jeep in here?!?!

Thank you so very much everyone!!! :hsd: :hsd: So glad you all like it! :bigthumb: Cannot wait to finally get it all together! :)

I will just have to put a picture of Jessica the Jeep in the room! : lol:

Thanks so much you guys! :D I love being able to share it with people who appreciate it! :bigthumb:

What's that white cylinder on top of that one cabinet?
The Jessica art print on the wall in the frame was originally damaged when I received it, so they sent me a new one, and that one I will destroy for them...a.k.a. I am going to cut it up and use it in some of my frame displays for my pins! :wiggle:

These Jessica Rabbit dolls are amazing, I have the Mattel one as well...isn't she just gorgeous? I wonder why they don't make more Jessica dolls...
She is amazing, I am so happy I finally own her, incredible Christmas gift, kudos to Kevin!!! :lol: I SO wish they would make more Jessica dolls!!! :drool: I adore the Tonner one too! One day, I will find a way to afford to have some incredibly talented artist such as yourself do a custom Jessica for me!!! :x: That is my ultimate dream since I am sure we will not see too many more released! :(

Oh My Word!!!.....those DOLLS!!! Wow...what a collection! Looking good!
I am still in shock that I ever managed to become so addicted to the dolls...I love my pins, but I have to admit, I the dolls are winning me over!!! :lol: I would choose a wanted doll over a pin any day if I had the choice! :facepalm: Ha ha! Now if only I could hit the lotto so I could afford these hobbies/collections!!!! :eek2:

Very nice collection, but if your collection grows-I'm going to paraphrase a quote from Jaws-"you're gonna need a bigger house (boat)". Good luck and enjoy your beautiful collection

:lol: Yeah, I know! :facepalm: I will have to expand to the rest of the house! :bigthumb: I don't see an end to the growth in sight, too many things I still need to add to it before it is complete! ;)

This looks amazing! I really like the color of the walls too. We have a few of the same dolls as well ;) although my collection is MUCH smaller. Is that a custom Jessica rabbit doll I see? I do repairs and I feel like many of my dolls are deserving of some prettier faces. Hehe. Keep up the good work!

Thanks ladies!!! :hsd:

This looks amazing! I really like the color of the walls too. We have a few of the same dolls as well ;) although my collection is MUCH smaller. Is that a custom Jessica rabbit doll I see? I do repairs and I feel like many of my dolls are deserving of some prettier faces. Hehe. Keep up the good work!

That's so awesome, I would love to see your collection! :) That is not a custom Jessica :D it is the Robert Tonner Jessica Rabbit...one of my favs!!! :hsd:

Is this the paradise??? :bowdown:

:rofl: Well, it is definitely MY paradise :hsd: I think it very well could be Kevin's hell!!! :lol:

That is amazing! I have a hard time just maintaining my one pin binder :lol:

It is definitely a never ending task! :facepalm: But I love it! :wiggle: I just need to finally get it finished...the problem is I keep getting new things! Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back