• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

So you think you are so smart, any Ariel fans out there?

So you think you are so smart, any Ariel fans out there?
Ariel is my main collection. Have not updated my siggy in a while but I am happy with any. I consider all ariels grails. Lol

When I started this game I had 3 pins I had planned on using for it. 2 of which were actually on signatures. But being the guy that I am (also modest in case you didn't notice :lol:) I have pulled an additional 6 pins out of my collection to zap some of you with making it a total of 8 lucky members of our family that will be getting Ariel zaps. I will be sending these out this weekend. Some of you lucky people are in the US and some are overseas. If I did not select you it is simply because I didn't have the pin(s) on your siggy or if I do have them in my collection I just couldn't give it/them up. I am sorry that I do not have grail zaps for all of you!!!

I know I said I only had 2 rules and now that the game is over, I want to add a third please. :x: If you do get zapped please post it hear so others can see what you got.

Oh and of course me being the Grailslayer that also means that 8 of you will be having to fix your siggys!!! :rofl:

Thank you for everybody who played my game!!!

I can't believe your generosity :)! I can't wait to see the pins people get!! Thank you for making people so happy ^-^

Congrats everyone who played. I'm posting after the fact since David has been too generous to me so I cannot take advantage of that generosity (plus he don't got none of the pins in my signature :lol:). I'm waiting for the people who won to post as well ;)

I can't wait to see what everyone gets!!! You should make the rule they must post what they got with a picture if them the pin and their happy face! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to see what everyone gets!!! You should make the rule they must post what they got with a picture if them the pin and their happy face! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this idea, so be it!!! now you must post a picture with your zap so we can see your happy face!!!

You are so wonderful David. There will be some lucky people on here. I can't wait to see what everyone gets.

Dang! I knew I should have put up an Arial page in my grails... LOL! Congrats to all those that were Zapped! David is such a sweetie! (Just trying to inflate you a little more... LOL) Lookin' forward to the pictures!

Dang! I knew I should have put up an Arial page in my grails... LOL! Congrats to all those that were Zapped! David is such a sweetie! (Just trying to inflate you a little more... LOL) Lookin' forward to the pictures!

Really, you think my ego needs any boosting? :rofl:

Don't forget your pictures everybody!!!

First I would like to say Thank you so much to David and Amy for picking me as one of the lucky 8. I can't wait to see what everyone else is getting.
Second it is a good thing you gave me a pin that I do not have. lol I just got in the mail (like Friday) two of the pins from my siggy. One I was lucky to find and buy, the other was a zap from Reeniebakini. Thank you to Reenie also!
If it wasn't for you nice people I would not have most of my grails. So I have some major changes to do with my siggy. lol
I will be happy to post pics later. I have not been able to take them yet. I will post them later tonight or tomorrow.
Lets just say that when I got it..... I was jumping like a crazy person and thank god no one else is home at the moment.
Again thank you so so much David and Amy!

David!!! I genuinely did not expect to get anything, and I was so excited when it came! I'll take a picture later, hopefully this will suffice for now:
PD3114-front.jpg

OMG! David! You crazy Grailslayer! Thank you so much for making this week special! I got a special pin in my signature. I however don't have my siggy updated or the picture uploaded on photobucket. I'll try to do that tomorrow morning or afternoon! Thanks again crazy amazing wonderful David!

Well we are still owed 2 pictures and I know some of the other ones were also delivered today people. I did my job, now it is your turn to do yours. We want to see the pictures of people with their zaps!!!

DAVID! Got my package today and I am so shocked and happy! I am not at home yet so I owe you a picture too sorry!
thank you oh so much!

wow I can not believe it got to you that quickly. So now 3 of you owe us pictures and at least 3 more have received their pins and have not posted. Come on people, I went out of my way to do something nice for 8 of you, the least you can do is show us some pictures of you with your pins.

Back