• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Squeeeeeeeeeee the precious came and is now mine!

ZAPPED! Squeeeeeeeeeee the precious came and is now mine!

mickeymousje

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
378   0   1
This must be my best day ever! Squeeeeeeeeee! I got a PM that Darris (Rasputin) wanted to zap me with the beloved tales Tangled pin! I was in shock and didn't know what to say. I am still in shock holding this pin and can't realize she's mine now! Squeeeeeee! Thank you so much, Darris! Wish I would know how to post gifs, but I am so happy and still in disbelieve. You really brought a lot of sunshine to my life just when I needed it the most. Thank you Darris from the bottom of my heart :hug:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONGRATULATIONS! I BET YOUR HAPPIER THEN A CAT IN A STRING FACTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huge hugs. you deserve it girly!!!!!!! Darris and Angie are AMAZING. such a wonderful couple

Rachel :) So happy for you, this could not have happened to a better candidate.

Hope it made you feel loads better.

Aww Rachel I'm so happy for you!! You are a sweet heart and you deserve this and more!!!

Darris is one of the most generous persons that exist in this world!!! Huge congrats hun!! :D

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONGRATULATIONS! I BET YOUR HAPPIER THEN A CAT IN A STRING FACTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huge hugs. you deserve it girly!!!!!!! Darris and Angie are AMAZING. such a wonderful couple

what-is-string-theory-1.jpg
sting-kitty-773660.jpg

Back