• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Star Wars Galaxy's Edge location pins "monthly" series

Star Wars Galaxy's Edge location pins "monthly" series

cyke23

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
It seems these pins are supposed to be a monthly series. It didn't start out that way but maybe it's back on track.

The pins in this series feature locations in Black Spire Outpost with the location written in Aurebesh on the outside, and the inside of the hinged pin says Black Spire Outpost on the left and a drawn picture of the location on the right.

#1 - Droid Depot - May 2022
#2 - Oga's Cantina - May 2022
#3 - Ronto Roasters - May 2022
#4 - Ohnaka Transport Solutions - Oct 2022
#5 - Docking Bay 7 Food Cargo - Nov 2022

If I missed one, let me know.

#6 - Kat Saka’s Kettle - Dec 2022
#7 - Toydarian Toymaker - Jan 2023
#8 - Savi & Son Salvage - Mar 2023

@cyke23 Where are we on these pins? Did we get 12? PTDB lists nine, so want to add remaining if they exist.

The one missing from list above is:

Bubo Wamba Family Farms​

@TheMickeyMouseRules Thanks for the catch/correction. I have not seen any more. I hope we get 12 (with the 3 additional shops in the market section). And if we’re lucky, 2 more for First Order Cargo and Resistance Supply. And if we’re extremely lucky, 3 more parts station, spaceport (MFSR), ancient ruins (ROTR). Hmmm, what else?

#7 - Bubo Wamba Family Farms - Jan 2023
#8 - Toydarian Toymaker - Jan 2023
#9 - Savi & Son Salvage - Mar 2023

@TheMickeyMouseRules Thanks for the catch/correction. I have not seen any more. I hope we get 12 (with the 3 additional shops in the market section). And if we’re lucky, 2 more for First Order Cargo and Resistance Supply. And if we’re extremely lucky, 3 more parts station, spaceport (MFSR), ancient ruins (ROTR). Hmmm, what else?

#7 - Bubo Wamba Family Farms - Jan 2023
#8 - Toydarian Toymaker - Jan 2023
#9 - Savi & Son Salvage - Mar 2023

You've got me . . . the last lucky three - what part of GE is the "Ancient Ruins"? I'm curious! We've been watching GE walkthroughs!

Back