• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Star Wars Planets LE Box Set . . . any thoughts on how to trade offer?

Star Wars Planets LE Box Set . . . any thoughts on how to trade offer?

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
The set is the Loungefly boxed set of 5 pins that portray five different Star Wars planets/worlds:

Star-Wars-Planets-Loungefly-Pin-Set.png

The box is that display that looks like the cockpit. Super cool. My question . . . any thoughts on how to do fair trade offers? I have this, and am toying with the idea of trading it, since I don't have a place to put the box on display, and don't want to take them out of the box. So it is packed in a deep, dark desk drawer and I feel guilty. :) So, basics are they are 5 LE 1000 pins. But a set. So, I checked eBay and online period, and can't find them at all, other than the listing on Disney Pins Blog for when they came out. Any thoughts on value/trade value so I could decide whether to try offers or not? Thanks for any thoughts! I'm really drawing a blank on these!

Back