• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Steamboat Willie 85th anniversary pin HUGE FAVOUR NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steamboat Willie 85th anniversary pin HUGE FAVOUR NEEDED

Aceastrococopuff

Steamboat Willie Advocate
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
As you may know, I collect steamboat Willie pins. I see that November 14th the Steamboat Willie 85th anniversary pin came out... AND I WOULD LOVE THAT PIN!!! However, I get there December 4th and it's only a 2500 edition set pin. I don't know the likely hood of it being there by December 5th as I wouldn't make it there December 4th. If I could make it I'd get it, if not... Could someone there buy it at the $13 and I'd give them $15 straight cash for the trouble.

Thanks (as always),

Corvyn

Last edited:
Hi there, is this the pin you are interested in?

400008025539.1Final-500x290.jpg

If so, I can pick one up for you at cost plus shipping :)

Yes! But I will be there the week of December 4-9 so I can pick it up from you and save you the shipping cost but will pay a little extra for the hassle of going to get it.

Thank you so much!

Corvyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back