• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stich and Tinkerbell Pin Sale!! LE & DA pins + pin bag!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stich and Tinkerbell Pin Sale!! LE & DA pins + pin bag!!

YourAlice54

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It is the time of year when my pin collection absorbs the wrath of life. My husband is extremely sick and with neither of us currently working our bills are piling up....

All pins come from a smoke free home and most were purchased right here on DSP & Dizpins.

Shipping is $2.50 for 1-3 pins, each additional pin is $0.50 (unless otherwise noted). All pins will be shipped with delivery confirmation. International shipping must be arranged and discussed.

I will accept payment via paypal, unless otherwise discussed.

All pins are first come, first serve so please email me at jillnlenny@gmail.com.

$10.00 Pins
5 dollar collage.jpg

$15.00 Pins
10 collage 2.jpg
10 Collage.jpg

$20.00 Pin
20 collage 2.jpg
20 Collage.jpg
20 Collage 3.jpg

**Super Jumbo Pin in Box-Shipping is $5.00***

$50.00 Pins and Pin Bag
**Pin bag is $8.00 Shipping. Pin bag also comes with matching pin.**