• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Still Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still Around

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still around, if it matters. Not doing anything pin related right now, I just can't as much as I want to! :( Have put it all on a halt unfortunately, ugh! I have missed all the new pins coming out and anything new going on in the pin world, so please feel free to catch me up on what I missed; could really use some people to chat with anyway and occupy my mind, lol! I am sure there are probably some new Jessica's out there!?!? I am trying to make this as pin related as possible, so it doesn't get moved and people actually see it since I have been absent for so long! I apologize for my absence, but after catching my partner cheating, life continued moving down hill, so I just have been pretty down and haven't known what to say, especially since I am not doing anything pins! Just didn't wantt to share anymore of my turmoil and burden all of you! I miss pins though, and being up on it all, and most importantly just talking to all of you wonderful people!!!

I would also like to take this time to thank Rachel for the much needed cheer in an envelope that she sent!!! Not sure how long it was sitting in my mailbox, hadn't check mail in like a month, so I am sorry Rachel if my thank you was not in a timely manner!!! I thank you so much, you gave me a small ray of sunshine in all my darkness right now!!!

I hope you feel better :)
Some new Jessica pins for you to see with links if you click on the pictures!!
x
Hope I helped you a little :) There's some nice ones that have come out and quite a few ;)

Glad to see you back! ...and I hope things get better for you soon. It feels crappy, but things started getting better the minute you found out he wasn't worth your love and trust...soon you can move on and find someone who deserves you!

Hey, Nate! Sorry to hear about the IRL troubles. :(

Just wanted to let you know that I saw your FB request, but I'm not likely to accept, just because my FB is for family and close friends that are separate from my hobbies. So it's a format thing, not a you thing :) The only pin folks I have on their are some close, personal friends from Wales.

But thanks for the request, and I'm happy to see you back here! Fellow Jessica collectors are always great to have around...

Relationship troubles suck, but luckily DPF can be an escape from it. Hop into the chat whenever you need to talk or for the latest pin news. Thing will get better, they always do. And in time you'll find the right person for you!

Thank you all very much! I am convinced next year has to be better than this year! :) An I know I am much better off without him, and when the time is right, I will meet someone! Focusing on trying to make some friends since he wasn't a fan of me having any, lol! Not as easy of a task as I remember, ha ha!

Thank you for sharing the new Jessica pins, there are some amazing ones!!! Really like the 20th anniversary one!

I love my gift Rachel, thank you again so very much! Made me smile!

As far as the Facebook request, no worries, my phone added everyone in my gmail and phones contact lists! I didn't expect everyone to accept, lol! :)

I will try to be around more guys! Sorry for the long absence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back