• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stitch Grail Game! $15 per Spot; PRICE LOWERED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stitch Grail Game! $15 per Spot; PRICE LOWERED!!

2spongey6

Active DPF Member
Rating - 72.5%
26   11   3
Hello Everybody!!

Alright, so... I have seen a LOT of people doing these things, and I am in a MAJOR money crisis right now. So as the title suggests, I will be doing a Pin Game.

I want to offer you the opportunity to get a wonderful Pin! All you have to do to participate is purchase one of the 25 Squares for $15.00. Anyone may purchase as many as they want. The more you purchase, the higher your chances are to get the BIG Prize. Everybody will be a winner this time! :) Each square has a different Pin, all Pins are going to either be LE, worth at least $15, or a Lot of Pins. Shipping will be $3.00 for each number you buy and then an extra $0.50 for every other one. Enjoy! :D

Please send your money via PayPal as a gift to: andrew_mandel@yahoo.com
Please also include your username, address, the numbers you chose! :)
Thank you!

Please post the number(s) you'd like below and I will fill them in here as fast as possible!

1)6) Bearcat11)16)21) Tinawap
2)7)12)17)22)
3)8)13) Tinawap18)23)
4)9)14)19)24)
5)10)15)20)25)

The Prizes are listed below in the second Post! :)
Good Luck and Have Fun Everyone!

Last edited:
The Grand Prize is.....

Some of the other prizes are:

And for the others, I will take a picture of ALL of the pins together and show you! :)
100_2978_zps99d4c42c.jpg
[/IMG]​

Last edited:
reserved...just in case ;) jk I'm really curious what Stitch pin will be offered, I'm a sucker for good Stitch pins, let's just hope it isn't one of my most wanted because money isn't something I am swimming in at the moment haha xD

Alright... Since there are only two people interested, I am sadly going to close this.
However.... Because I am in need of money, some pins are going to go up for sale.

I'm VERY sorry Tinawap and Bearcat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back