• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stitch Grail Game! $15 per Spot; PRICE LOWERED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stitch Grail Game! $15 per Spot; PRICE LOWERED!!

2spongey6

Active DPF Member
Rating - 72.5%
26   11   3
Hello Everybody!!

Alright, so... I have seen a LOT of people doing these things, and I am in a MAJOR money crisis right now. So as the title suggests, I will be doing a Pin Game.

I want to offer you the opportunity to get a wonderful Pin! All you have to do to participate is purchase one of the 25 Squares for $15.00. Anyone may purchase as many as they want. The more you purchase, the higher your chances are to get the BIG Prize. Everybody will be a winner this time! Each square has a different Pin, all Pins are going to either be LE, worth at least $15, or a Lot of Pins. Shipping will be $3.00 for each number you buy and then an extra $0.50 for every other one. Enjoy!

Please send your money via PayPal as a gift to: andrew_mandel@yahoo.com
Please also include your username, address, the numbers you chose!
Thank you!

Please post the number(s) you'd like below and I will fill them in here as fast as possible!

1)6) Bearcat11)16)21) Tinawap
2)7)12)17)22)
3)8)13) Tinawap18)23)
4)9)14)19)24)
5)10)15)20)25)

The Prizes are listed below in the second Post!
Good Luck and Have Fun Everyone!

Last edited:
The Grand Prize is.....

Some of the other prizes are:

And for the others, I will take a picture of ALL of the pins together and show you!
[/IMG]​

Last edited:
reserved...just in case jk I'm really curious what Stitch pin will be offered, I'm a sucker for good Stitch pins, let's just hope it isn't one of my most wanted because money isn't something I am swimming in at the moment haha xD

Alright... Since there are only two people interested, I am sadly going to close this.
However.... Because I am in need of money, some pins are going to go up for sale.

I'm VERY sorry Tinawap and Bearcat!

Status
Not open for further replies.