• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stocking Stuffer Mystery Game is now over. Thank you to all that participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Should I pay right now, or wait until all the numbers have been chosen?
Some people prefer to pay early and some like to wait. Either way is fine. Payment is not required until ALL 100 numbers have been spoken for. The money is in an account that is ONLY being used for this mystery sale so there will be no confusion.

The list has been updated to reflect numbers chosen and payment received. We are one shy of being a quarter of the way finished. I think this is as exciting for me as it is for those buying the numbers!

I am wondering if I should take a picture of some of the other pins that are going out in this mystery pin game. I want to keep as many of them a secret as I can so people are surprised. I am also taking a trip to DLR and want to be able to use some of what I find there so I want to be able to be a little flexible. What do you all think? I know after this first game is done I will not have a problem with the "mystery" of it but maybe since this is my first one I should show a bit more? Dunno... I like the surprise myself but others may not feel the same.

We have everyone sending payment to an account we don't use at all so it would be easy to refund. It is my hope that it won't come to that. The pins we are using in this is a LE100 (at least 1), a LE150, a LE200 (at least 1) several LE250 and 300 at least 2 Disney auction pins several DSF pins, several WDI pins, several DShopping, at least 1 pin from Japan, at least 1 pin from Paris, tons of LE from DLR and WDW. I think we are going to take a couple of group pictures (12 to 15 in each) so people get an idea of what is going out. Stitch, Tinker Bell, Cheshire, Princesses, Pirates, Nightmare, Pixar, Mickey, etc. we truly tried to put a little of everything in this one!

Last edited:
I am totally ment to be resisting the lure of all mystery pin offerings but the presence of christmas pins has totally swayed me :) I'd like number 5 please!

Anyone want to sign up today? We go to DLR tomorrow but will have computer access to update this daily. Thanks to those that have chosen to sign up thus far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back