• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stocking Stuffer Mystery Game is now over. Thank you to all that participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stocking Stuffer Mystery Game is now over. Thank you to all that participated!
Ill take one number at random please if you can PM it to me.
Thanks
JJ

List updated. Jj.24 PM sent. Only 8 more numbers until we know this will go. We are getting so close!

Last edited:
List updated to reflect payment. 57 numbers are spoken for. Only 8 needed to be selected and then all paid for to insure the game is a go. If all 100 numbers are selected and purchased I will throw in the Beauty and the Beast PODM pictured in the second entry! I will still do the 5 random Zap contests but with those predetermined and not all gotten yet I may end up zapping myself...LOL. Some of you have already won the zap contests but some are still available!

We have put a lot of thought into this game and have decided that in the spirit of Christmas we are going to go ahead with it no matter what. All 100 numbers (pins) will be counted. Random numbers will be given to each pin offered then using the random generator we will match the number of the pin to the numbers paid for. The numbers that do not sell I will keep those pins and put them toward the next mystery pin game we hope to offer. With that said it is now time to pay. The numbers will all be drawn on the 10th and the pins that are paid for will go out between the 12th and 14th, hopefully. If you have not paid by that time, as long as numbers are available, you will still have the number you selected and the opportunity to pay for it. If all the numbers do sell the number not paid for will go up for grabs. Good Luck to all! We thank all those that have already paid. I will be sending PM's to everyone to let them know our intentions and that it is time to pay. I also want to let you know 3 of the 5 secret zap contest numbers have been selected so if they are all paid for there will be at least 3 additional pin zaps going out with these as well. Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you all get exactly what you want for Christmas!

I think I have everything caught up. Please don't forget to include your DPF name with your payment so I know who to credit the payment for. If I have anything wrong please let me know.

Going to try to get at least some of the PM's out today for payment. Thanks for all that have paid so far.

The numbers still available are in the fist entry. It also explains in that entry that the numbers are $10 each (I am paying for the shipping as a gift to all that are playing) The PayPal information is in that entry as well. You can elect to send snail mail still but you would have to get your payment off right away. Thanks for the inquiry. Merry Christmas.

I received a payment from a Jeannie. I need to know what your name is on DPF so I can credit you for paying. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back