• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Super Sweet

ZAPPED! Super Sweet

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sorry for the delay in posting this; my uncle passed away last week so i have been wrapped up with family events and the funeral.

I had posted a thread trying to locate some Villains 3D stickers to use in a new Jessica frame I would like to make...

Well, not only did the wonderful Emily track down the Cruella sticker I was looking for, but she purchased it and had it sent to my home!!! :hug: Thank you SO much my sweet friend!!! :bigthumb:

Thank you my friends!!! I'd

I'm glad that it got to you safely and that it looks so cool!

Now to find the other ones! :suspect:

It would be so awesome if we could find the others!!! I cannot believe you found this one...and then zapped me with it!!! :bowdown: Thanks again!!! :hug:

Back