• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! "Surprised" by docfish2u

ZAPPED! "Surprised" by docfish2u

YAY3!

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   2
I just made a trade with docfish and he told me he couldn't find 1 pin, and I said he could just surprise me with one in its place, and I sure was surprised!

In addition to an extra haunted mansion pin, he sent me this awesome pin-
x0o5s6.jpg

thanks docfish! Pleasure trading with you. :)

That's a cool pin. I don't remember seeing it before.
It's from the 15th anniversary of the Lion King. It's and unreleased set and approximately only 4-10 sets exist. There's 10 pins in the set and on the back it says they're LE 800. They were released some years ago in one of the WDW auctions at one of their events.

They were cancelled because the enamel easily yellows and there used to be black silk screened outlines on the pins but it didn't stick I assume the way they predicted. (Look at the yellow lines on scar and imagine if he had a beautiful black border!) None of the ones I know of still have the black outlines.

It's from the 15th anniversary of the Lion King. It's and unreleased set and approximately only 4-10 sets exist. There's 10 pins in the set and on the back it says they're LE 800. They were released some years ago in one of the WDW auctions at one of their events.

They were cancelled because the enamel easily yellows and there used to be black silk screened outlines on the pins but it didn't stick I assume the way they predicted. (Look at the yellow lines on scar and imagine if he had a beautiful black border!) None of the ones I know of still have the black outlines.

This if my first time seeing this pin. That's an interesting back story.. Although I guess that means my hope of collecting them all is slim to none lol. :(

This if my first time seeing this pin. That's an interesting back story.. Although I guess that means my hope of collecting them all is slim to none lol. :(

That's what I thought too. People get rid of collections often so don't lose hope. With David's help I have actually collected 8 of the 10. And to tell you the truth Scar is the second hardest of the set to get so you're off to a great start! Scar was also my first one of the set! and ALSO Zapped by David!

The hardest is Kiara and Kovu as it is the ONLY pin to EVER feature them. It's impossible...but if you can live with missing one in this awesome collection I suggest do it...they're fun to hunt and worth the prize :3

Edit: I mean of Kiara and Kovu together, only pin ever with Kovu, second with Kiara!

Back