• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

~ taking a break- closing for now ^.^ ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still have the Mickey splash in the 4th row? What about the earhat in the bottom right?

All $5 Pins

Following pins are no longer available:
Wait Time Candy Confections
When Friends Share the Magic
DVC Animal Kingdom Villa Mickey and Minnie
Aristocats Diamond Portrait Hidden Mickey
50thMagical Milestones

Are the two vinylmations still available in the center of the bottom row? (Mickey and the clouds, and Nemo)???

All Individually Priced

(Dumbo PODM Scene - Dumbo swinging in his mothers trunk)

LastPage_zps2ec92c61.jpg

Vinylmations
(if it doesn't have a price, it's $4)

Following Vinylmation Pins Have Found New Homes:

Park Series Red Balloon

figaro arrived and is settling in with the rest of the kitty's - thanks again

Your welcome and thanks so much again for purchasing with me! I'm so glad it was able to find a wonderful new he with you! :)

Updated with new frozen booster pins - I only needed Anna so the other ones are all for sale either as a lot or individually. Thanks everyone!

All orders have been shipped out and I believe all the pin pages have been updated - will be adding more through the week - thank you for looking!

Could I please get an international shipping quote for the $5 Ariel pin? :)

Pm replied to :) Also did some research and updated first post with international shipping rates- hopefully my calculating is correct =>

Shipped out orders today and updated sold - thanks everyone!

Updated some pages with better hopefully clearer pics and added all the new pins to them- as always open to offers and thanks for looking ^.^

Bumpity bump- many still available and thank you for looking =)

Been difficult for me to find time online this week, so PMs and/or emails will probably get quickest response ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back