• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you Ashton aka TinyHat and Matt aka Kupo1121 for undercover zap!

ZAPPED! Thank you Ashton aka TinyHat and Matt aka Kupo1121 for undercover zap!

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I really want to thank both Ashton in the UK and Matt in New Jersey for working hard behind my back to get me this great Kevin pin.

dsc01885sr.jpg

Matt already knows my love with UP! pins. I am a completionist and hope to one day compete with the likes of Master, Cowcio, Chipdale123, Caw Caw Rawr and other great UP collectors. I started collecting UP pins late in the game, began June of 2012, and it had been a hard battle and I still have a long way to go. This new UK Kevin pin is going straight into my shadow box.

Kristin aka Disneycrazee made me this shadow box back in the day when she used to have a crush on me.

With glass on:

dsc01889yt.jpg

Glass removed:

dsc01893i.jpg

Will make room for the Kevin pin. Matt wrote me a manly letter and Ashton also drew me this great Dug card which I will place next to the shadow box.

dsc01883tf.jpg

Thank you so much you two for being great members our our pin community. Love ya both! I'll get you back when you don't see it coming you sneaky, sneaky duo.

Last edited:
This was both so much fun and so stressfull haha! I hope you don't mind the little white lies I told about 'not having the pin in my hand to trade with you' so I could stall you from trading for it somewhere else :p
I'm so glad you like it!!!
That is a really amazing collection and I'm so glad that me and Matt were able to help you out with it (he really was the mastermind behind all this you know!). KEVIN IS FINALLY HOME!
<3

Awesome! ! Congrats on the very cute Kevin! ! Way to do it up right zapping duo! We have such a wonderful community. Thank you all for beinga part of it!

Back