• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you Jenny!! (aka kitkatvintage)

ZAPPED! Thank you Jenny!! (aka kitkatvintage)

kronos

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So, I pm'd kitkatvintage about a possible trade for some pins from the best friend collection, and she was in the middle of trading the pins she needed, but said she would get back to me if that fell through. I thanked her for the reply, and continued my search. She pm's me a few days later that she was zapped the pins she needed to help complete her set, and she wanted to pay it forward. I advised her that I still needed two of them she had available and they arrived today! Thank you very much Jenny for the pins and helping us get that much closer to completing the set. You are definitely part of what makes this site great and I'll be sure to pay this forward. :D

PICS...

Back