• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

THE CLAW - Goofy's Giving Game #2... Sold Out... Sale Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE CLAW - Goofy's Giving Game #2... Sold Out... Sale Coming soon
Moe trust me. You won't need anyone to buy any bubble wrap or have anyone chip in. I'm sending you a lot.

that could be a problem. i dont have a computer i can reguarly use. i may not be on one for 12 or more hours at a time whe i go to the house. we dont have any utilities yet, argh!

but since it is for a good cause ill take 2 more. payment completed!

Anyone needing me to post their selections as they may not be able to select live in person may send me their top selections via a PM and I will do my best to get the best available for you as I will be posting it at the same time as the others who are selecting at the top of the selected hour... But I am an EBay master and quick on the click... LOL...

I'd like three tries but I am on the road, can't Paypal from phone! Will be at my destination in a few hours, is that okay? Can also pm you my top choices then since I'll be with the in-laws, not online all the time...

You guys are completely amazing... Our DPF Family is the most giving and generous group of people I have ever had the pleasure to be part of... We have already sold 63 plays and have others pending...!!!!

Another DPF Member is helping our friend with making sure their holidays and gifts are covered and through the money already generated we have covered enough to provide food and gifts for the family and are now going to work on helping cover Living Expenses next... WoooHoooo.... We all are making a big difference and you should all have that same warm fuzzy feeling inside of you that I do because you deserve it... You are all amazing!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back