• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

THE CLAW - Goofy's Giving Game #2... Sold Out... Sale Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebecca and I have tears running down our necks from the unbelievable generosity you have all shown to a member you may not even know... I cannot believe all 100 packs were sold within 10 hours without ever even needing to show anyone what the special prizes were... We know it is not about the prizes and it is about the giving... But this was unbelievable... Even if it takes all of next year, I will be sure to do something special for each and every one of you... I Promise...

Rebecca and I have tears running down our necks from the unbelievable generosity you have all shown to a member you may not even know... I cannot believe all 100 packs were sold within 10 hours without ever even needing to show anyone what the special prizes were... We know it is not about the prizes and it is about the giving... But this was unbelievable... Even if it takes all of next year, I will be sure to do something special for each and every one of you... I Promise...

You're a good guy, Moe.:bigthumb:

As we were not prepared for this to sell out so quickly... and I cannot do the prize selection throughout the night, we will begin the prize selection process at 9:00pm PST with those who have a ranking of #1 being able to post their selection at that time... The #2 Ranked selections will begin at 7:00am PST tomorrow morning and the rest will follow suit throughout the day at 2 hour intervals...

I will post the pins for the secret prize board shortly as we are still finding things to include on it...

Man, I leave for a christmas party and miss all the fun :(

Oh well, I have no money right now so I guess it is for the better.
But it is nice to see how many people are willing to help someone in a time of need such as this, and even more amazing that you Moe, were willing to, and did set up this whole entire game :)

Of course this sold out fast! Great to help somebody who needs it and how often do you get to help and still get something back.

No need to do anything special for me, I am just very happy to help. This is a great community to be a part of!!!

Vixy still needs to be marked as paid please and the rest of the numbers need to be updated.

Thank you for helping!!!

David

All Reveals have been made on page 1 as well as Secret Pins are now shown... #1 Rankings may post their selections in about 17 minutes or so... Again first to post gets choice...

The remaining few are players who have played our games in the past and we trust they will pay... If not, we will cover them ourselves... But thank you soo much again...

Here are my selections:
West Ender #1 Rapunzel heart Paris pin if taken I will choose the WDI Haunted Mansion Caretaker and 101 dalmation dog
Outsider #1 Toy Story Beloved Tales pin

OOps one minute early.....

Last edited:
Since I am an outsiders #1 here are the pins I would like, I know I only get one, but I want to give an alternate.

toy story beloved tales
I am not sure if the friends mystery pins are a set or individual pins so I would take Ariel if it is individual or if it is the set, I would like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back