• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Disney Music Game (Free to Play!) *small test game* Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wonderful World of Disney parade

I'll give it to you since there's no rule that the person who made the disqualifying post can't post again. But you should've made a new post since you were making a correction and not making an entirely new guess.

I forgot about the edit post rule so just changed it nonchalantly so it was legible lol

The edit rule was mainly made because I assumed I would be asleep or busy doing something else during the guessing phases. This time I was able to see what your original post was before it was edited but that may not be the case every time so that's why the rule is there. We're learning and seeing what sort of situations arise during a game like this. :)

So here's the parade:

[video=youtube;O7J_JNkF_QE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7J_JNkF_QE[/video]

Last edited:
.....I feel a little bad. Maybe I'm being too sensitive or tired? If anyone feels I was unfair in this situation please let me know. :( I'm trying to make the game fun and fair.

Anyway the next clip will go up around noonish.

I don't think you were unfair at all!
Shame I only just looked at this thread though.
I LOVED that parade & the song is still my favorite parks song. :)
Great game !

I think you are being VERY unfair... ;-). In order for you to be much more fair, I will pm you my phone number, so you can fairly call me and play me the clip a half hour before you post it, and then stay on the phone with me while. I research it, and let me know when I get it right, THEN you can post it while I type my answer to submit simultaneously... Doesn't that sound much more fair than this current arrangement, where you post clips at different times each day to allow lots of people the opportunity to earn points? I mean REALLY! How is being so very even handed FAIR? :-D

Its YOUR game, YOUR rules, YOUR decision how to play and how to make it fun and challenging. personally (and I am not entitled to speak for anyone else) I think you are doing great, and this game is unbelievably fun, even if you haven't started calling me in advance yet...

Thank you for being so thorough, so creative, and so generous! I mean, you are basically GIVING AWAY pins you paid for in some way, and you invested a ton of time selecting clips, and creating hints, and devising a structure for the game, and... And... You get the idea!

:hug: :rock:

Okay guys, hahaha. I feel a bit better. I dunno maybe my neighbor came home in a bad mood last night and I was sensing their negative emotions or something. That happens to me sometimes.

Next clip is going up shortly! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back