• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Find Rapunzel Goofy Game is Sold Out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love a huge reveal of all the winners! ;) I am so excited and nervous for everyone LOL! :) Glad you are back on the boards and feeling a bit better, Moe! :) <3

Yess, this!!! I can't take it any longer, :rofl:

My PRECIOUS Tangled BT!!!!

tumblr_mf7p94EbDW1r1s7izo1_500.gif

Last edited:
tumblrlw3u42tcmx1r3ovdb.gif

So undecided!!!!!!

Anyway I'm so happy that you are feeling better Moe!! :)

Welcome back!! :hug::hug::hug:

Last edited:
I really love a good surprise, but if possible maybe you could let us know when our specific mystery packs have shipped? This way we can guesstimate when we'll get them. Than those that win post pictures of them with their pins (or just their pins for those who are shy lol). If not, people should just be able to request a winners list I suppose or maybe post it like a week or 2 after all the mystery packs have shipped? Idk I'm just really excited to find out lol....idk...idk lol.

Moe!!!! I am so, so happy to hear you're back with us. I was getting seriously worried!

I wish I could come over and serve you some good chicken soup and challah. And tuck you in and play Disney movies for you all day long until you feel 100% better. When I'm sick, thats all I want to do. (Okay, when I'm healthy, thats all I want to do, too.)

As for the surprise vs. reveal, it really doesn't make a big difference to me. I'll be thrilled with whatever pin I get.

Moe!!!! I am so, so happy to hear you're back with us. I was getting seriously worried!

I wish I could come over and serve you some good chicken soup and challah. And tuck you in and play Disney movies for you all day long until you feel 100% better. When I'm sick, thats all I want to do. (Okay, when I'm healthy, thats all I want to do, too.)

As for the surprise vs. reveal, it really doesn't make a big difference to me. I'll be thrilled with whatever pin I get.

I have no idea where we are with this game, I know I packed up about 50 pins before I got sick, then that was all I remember...

I will be shipping and packing remaining pins first thing Monday morning...

I still need to get caught up on other things as well, so I will be back here shortly...

Would you guys actually like a reveal or wait to see what arrives in the mail???

Reveal please do not conceal LOL couldn't help myself!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back