• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL THREAD Ironman 3 DSF Pins (You Forgot I Made This Didn't You?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL THREAD Ironman 3 DSF Pins (You Forgot I Made This Didn't You?)

kupo1121

Master Pin Synthesizer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
EDIT: The one and the original came in handy...I knew everyone would start making threads after seeing the amazing pins for the movie >_< For those who haven't seen the pins, they are below:

644609_507239779323756_148155214_n.jpg

Now on the topic of the pins, I think we can all agree that they are quite nicely done. At least between the 4 on the bottom, they are quite exquisite pins. I am really interested in the 3 on the bottom left (Armor, Marquee, Mandarin) in this order:

1. Iron Man and Mandarin
2. Iron Man 3 Marquee
3. Iron Man Armor

So really first and foremost the Iron Man and Mandarin pin >_< If ANYONE can help me get JUST that pin!!! PLEEEEASE LET ME KNOW! Of course I cannot afford the $100 asking price I bet will ensue but I will try my best. I can pay for your's and mine for that pin (same for marquee) just PLEASE let me know >_< Thank you for reading this because I really REALLY want that pin :(

Ugh! Sorry, this is my 3rd thread in the Wanted section that I'll be bumping quite often >_< But look at the bright side, this one will only last about a month before it is lost forever!!!

So, with May 3 approaching in 1.5 months, we all know Ironman 3 will be hitting theaters worldwide and will be quite the phenomenon. Seeing as how Disney now owns Marvel there are most likely some lovely Ironman 3 pins in store for us at DSF. :anxious: I regret to inform everyone that I missed the Avengers pin set because I was not into pin trading at the time and that disappoints me greatly, but I have resolved to not miss this one!

If ANYONE can help me get all the Ironman 3 pins if they exist at or near cost (even then I'll have to check my pin budget xD), please let me know >_< I plan on PM'ing nearly all the people I know who live by DSF to make this happen (it might also happen in September for the Little Mermaid 3D release haha) because I will admit, I am a Marvel fan (don't get me wrong, DC has managed to capture my heart with both Catwoman and Poison Ivy, but overall, Marvel has the better lineup in my eyes). Thanks everyone so much and peace out!

tumblr_mc41nyzJsZ1r7ge2r.gif

Last edited:
If I can remember correctly from the Pin Talk last year at Mickey's Circus, there will be a pin event for Iron Man 3 at DSF. I'm like you and want these pins and I am kicking myself for not getting the Avengers set. I have the Marquee but want the comic book covers now. Good luck in your hunt for these pins!

GASP! A whole pin event??? I can only image what the pins will look like o_O Obviously the marquee will be there, but what other pins might be in the set? Will they look like the Oz pins? If so, I really want one of at least Pepper and Tony >_<

Now that Ironman 3 is the next big movie coming out from Disney this year, I figured it is time to start bumping this thread again seeing as I definitely want all options open in case the pins released are deadly nice!! Even if they are all just okay, I at least want one of them (IDK what will be my favorite).

Considering in a new trailer it was just revealed that

SPOILER SPOILER
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER PEPPER IS SUITING UP IN AN IRONMAN SUIT SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

If they make a pin of that...I'm probably gonna want that one haha xD

Matt... Just so you know... I am hijacking your thread! ;)

:lol:

I'd love a marquee for my Dad! His birthday is April 30th and he loves Iron man :D .

And so this is not completely hijacking...

GO MATT!!! Please someone help him get these awesome iron man 3 pins! They are sure to be pure awesomeness. :D

Hey all! So I just wanted to let you all know that I have been doing the DSF releases for the last two months now and I have been picking up orders for people. Do I know who they are? No not really because my friend was the one setting up seeing as though I wasn't to big in the whole pin trading thing. But now I collect pins myself and I know how it feels to want something and not being able to get it. So with that being said. I am not IN LOVE with marvel, do I like the movies? Yes. Would I want the pins? No. So with that now being said, I can offer you my services. As of now there is no apparent reason that would hinder me in camping out for these pins. So if you want to try and work something out a trade or sale or whatever you see fit let me know. I can do two whole sets seeing as that I don't want one for myself.
*I was going to use them as traders anyways*
*I will finish setting up my pinpics account by the end of this weekend. So I will let you know when that is done so that you might see what I want if you want to do a trade.*
*Get back to me either on here, I subscribed to this thread or through PM. Either way I get e-mail notifications.*
:D

Remember this thread...yeah...boy am I glad I made it...THE FIRST AND THE ORIGINAL ONE!!!!! Bumping it now because it is time to set this into action!!! I really want to find at least that one Ironman Mandarin pin (though the marquee would also be amazing)...

Depending on my work schedule I'll be headed up to DSF for that release. Will be getting a 2nd set to sell/trade.

Depending on my work schedule I'll be headed up to DSF for that release. Will be getting a 2nd set to sell/trade.

Please keep me updated on the price >_< I really have a small budget hence why I have to sell so many pins just to keep up with my Top 3 grails but I knew going into 2013 that I would be extremely interested in 3 things that came out of DSF this year:

- Iron Man 3
- Little Mermaid 3D (already made a wanted thread for that one too)
- Wreck-It-Ralph

So I'm really trying to focus on mainly those so please let me know and thanks Pengy ^_^

Saw Ironman 3 last night at the 9pm show and it is quite the movie. Not the spectacle that the first one was, but much better than the 2nd. Good job Disney and Marvel once again! Now looking forward even more to these pins and I REALLY want the Ying Yang one now along with the Marquee, Spinner, and maybe armor (the other 2 I want as well but if I had to rank all the pins they come in last sadly)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back