• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: The "I am going to break the forum" auction!!! Ends Jan 26 @ 10PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: The "I am going to break the forum" auction!!! Ends Jan 26 @ 10PM CST
Add designer ursula pin.

Where did my bid go???!!! My internet connection must have bugged out before I got it in :( I'm gonna rush home to re-do it, because it's way too long to do from my phone

You can't quit quite yet, I would like to add these to leopardpolkadotspots bid, if they are on the original cards I will mark them (oc):

pin384th72
Pin 384: DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #53 (Snow White and Prince Charming)(oc)
pin1557th72
Pin 1557: Magical Moments Poster Series -- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
not in box
not on card
junglebookballoo.jpg

Adding these to my bid for leopardpolkadotspots:
I am adding this whole set instead of just the Rapunzel shoe

Hollie and Karl gave me the best birthday present today.

Please add this to her bid:

Happy Birthday!

I am having what is the worst birthday of my life, which is now a discouraging 37. So since my own birthday sucks, I'm going to give it another couple of tries to try to win this pin for someone I know who desperately wants it. I will have to dip into my own collection, but I know how much happiness it will bring her.

So here goes and every pin is from your wants.

pin3142

Pin 3142: Snow White and Dopey Dancing

pin81318

Pin 81318: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Tinker Bell ONLY

pin81325

Pin 81325: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Snow White ONLY

pin81109

Pin 81109: WDW - Love is Magical - Half Dozen Roses Box Set

pin40782

Pin 40782: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Chernabog

pin75058

pin75058

Pin 75058: HKDL - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Mystery set (Sneezy only)

pin75060

Pin 75060: HKDL - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Mystery set (Sleepy only)

pin75063

Pin 75063: HKDL - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Mystery set (Happy only)

pin75064

Pin 75064: HKDL - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Mystery set (Bashful only)

pin75066

Pin 75066: HKDL - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Mystery set (Prince only)

pin48738
This one KILLS me to give up.
Pin 48738: Disney Auctions - Villains (Evil Queen & Snow White)

pin28888

Pin 28888: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Art Nouveau (Ursula)

pin28909

Pin 28909: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Art Nouveau (Evil Queen)

Plus:

Designer Princess Doll Snow White (brand new, never removed from her box)

A custom canvas/mini cork board
Here's an example of one I did for my Jessica as Ursula, however it will look however you choose.
edit_preview.php

Sadly I have to take the custom jewelry off the table because it's very expensive for me to make and since it doesn't seem to have the same worth as pins.

Finally, Echo said she'd make you a custom cork board. Let me clarify the difference between hers and mine. Mine will be a smaller one meant for either just one pin like the example I posted or for a small collection, like 5-6 pins, hers will be a large cork board for a large collection.

Echo this is all for you, I know I'm not an army, but hopefully all of my love will be enough to beat out an army.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be around for the end of this, but if I didn't make the leaderboard, Echo has my permission to add whatever she wants from my pins, and if it helps me win for her she can add the custom jewelry back in.

Adding to fireheadfred's bid
Pin 92216: DSF - Nightmare Before Christmas Book - Jack Skellington

plus what was previously added
Pin 87822: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Villains #1 - Chernabog

Yay!! Echo's ARMY! I am adding to Echo's bid!
pin83709
Pin 83709: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's The Jungle Book Scene of Balloo and Mowgli with the ant rock both facing forward

pin84204

Pin 84204: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Peter Pan Scene of Nana's butt floating upward and she has her paw up waving goodbye
pin84808

Pin 84808: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Dumbo Scene of a mother and baby zebra
pin92262

Pin 92262: Wicked Fun For Everyone - Ursula Why NOT offer Ursula to match?? ;)
pin26361

Pin 26361: The Kiss (Snow White)

pin92499

Pin 92499: DisneyStore.com - Designer Villains Pin Set - Mother Gothel Only
pin93075

Pin 93075: Piece of Disney Movie - Beauty and the Beast Scene of Belle's face and Beast's back in the ballroom dancing Belle is smiling and looking up at him
OR
Scene of Belle in the snow laughing (she is visible from the waist up so you can really see her pink dress)
--->whichever scene helps us win! Or take BOTH if that will push it over the edge! Bwahahahahahaa

Echo I <3 you! As Rubyslipperedgoddess said this is all for you. You have been so kind to me since I met you and willing to help me when no one else would. I feel like I have finally made a real friend on this forum after meeting you and this is the least I can do for you. You deserve it, you really really do! :wiggle:

Add these to Echo's ARMY bid please
These are not on your wants but everyone loves them! This is the first set of princess pins I ever collected and why I fell in love with trading and pins!
From my collection:

pin26362
Pin 26362: The Kiss (Cinderella)
pin26363

Pin 26363: The Kiss (Aladdin)
pin26364

Pin 26364: The Kiss (The Little Mermaid)
pin26365

Pin 26365: The Kiss (Beauty and the Beast)
pin26366

Pin 26366: The Kiss (Sleeping Beauty)

Adding these too:
pin48822
Pin 48822: Good vs. Evil - Pin Card Collection (Snow White)
pin23203

Pin 23203: WDW - Sparkle Compact Series (Ariel)
pin23204

Pin 23204: WDW - Sparkle Compact Series (Aurora)
pin23205

Pin 23205: WDW - Sparkle Compact Series (Belle)
pin23206

Pin 23206: WDW - Sparkle Compact Series (Cinderella)
pin23654

Pin 23654: Fantasia Ice Cream Set - Hyacinth Hippo

Pin 20566:Disney Auctions - Villains & Sidekicks (Maleficent & Diablo)
Pin 81318:DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Tinker Bell ONLY
Pin 22741:Princess Premiere Birthstone (Snow White/September)
Pin 2994:DLR - Evil Queen from Snow White Holding a Goblet

PODMFantasia Mickey over water
PODMTangled, Rapunzel on stern
Pin 81328:Disney Store Europe - Aristocats Kittens
Pin 91814:Disney Store Europe - Brave
Pin 22734:WDW - Princess Premiere Birthstone (Alice/March)
Pin 92275:Wicked Fun For Everyone - Evil Queen
Pin 92180:WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Boxed Set
Pin 70755:Disney Store Europe - Romance Series - Snow White
Pin 82367:2011 Hidden Mickey - Orange Bird Collection - Sunbathing
Pin 79828:Pook-a-Looz - Snow White & Dopey

Custom art work (2)
Pin 82793:DLP - Pin Trading Night - Rapunzel

Drip Chernabog

90462: DSF - Beloved Tales - Oliver and Company
Pin 90875: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Ariel
Pin 90876: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Aurora
Pin 90877: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Cinderella
Pin 90878: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Jasmine
Pin 90879: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Rapunzel
Pin 90881: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Tiana
Pin 90880: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Snow White
Pin 57581: DLR - Where Evil Spells Are Always Broken 2007 - Old Hag/Witch (GWP)
adding:
Pin 24431: Minnie Mouse Princess Series - Snow White

PTN Merida
Pin 94270: DLP - Heart Shape Jewel - Snow White, Belle & Rapunzel
Pin 22082: WDW - World's Best Mom (Ariel & Melody)
Pin 56173: DLR - Disney Princess Mystery Tin (Snow White Only)
Pin 44105: Reading a Book - 2 Pin Set (Snow White Only)
Pin 90463: DSF - Brave - Triplet Bear Cubs (Happy, Hungry, and Curious) Pin Set
Pin 93305: Disney Store UK - Pacha & Kuzco Playing With Kuzcotopia

Pin 92216: DSF - Nightmare Before Christmas Book - Jack Skellington

thats the bid so far

I make custom pin displays out of old frames I find at the thrift store. I don't have any examples since I can't find the pictures but you tell me a theme and how many pins you want to fit and I will knock it out of the park! I am making one for my Rapunzel pins that will be done tomorrow or the day after it is going to be the best one yet! :) I know that is a long shot but I'm just shy of offering my firstborn here! ;)

After a very long hiatus from the board, I am VERY happy I caught this at the last minute! I was so busy with my two first auctions, that I didn’t bother checking what else was going on. Okay, here I go! Let’s start with your wants:

Pin 82793: DLP - Pin Trading Night – Rapunzel [pinpics]82793[/pinpics]
Pin 90465: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Disney Pixar's Brave [pinpics]90465[/pinpics]
Pin 83321: DLR - Sci-Fi Academy - Star Wars - Animated Characters - Darth Vader with Boba Fett Only [pinpics]83321[/pinpics]
Pin 77586: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Paint Drip Villains Series – Chernabog [pinpics]77586[/pinpics]
Pin 80342: DSF - The Nightmare Before Christmas Pin Trading Event - Playing Cards - King of Spades - The Mayor of Halloweentown [pinpics]80342[/pinpics]
Pin 89645: DSF - Ticket Stub Series – Rapunzel [pinpics]89645[/pinpics]
Pin 86172: Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Star Wars Magazines - General Grievous Only [pinpics]86172[/pinpics]

Now obviously, you are getting rid of a VERY good trader, so I hope some of these high value pins will help fill the void in your book. Some may or may not fall into your collection, but they will surely bring you some great trades!

Pin 88583: Disney Store Europe - Tangled Gondola Pin [pinpics]88583[/pinpics]
Pin 66022: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Halloween Series Jessica as The Queen of Hearts Pin [pinpics]66022[/pinpics] (I am well aware that this pin has been counterfeited, but this was purchased from My-D Pins, verified by Josh, the store owner, and compared with several traders that purchased this pin directly from Disney)
Pin 32554: DCL - A Villainous Voyage Pin Cruise - Pin Pursuit #4 (Maleficent Dragon Jumbo Pin) [pinpics]32554[/pinpics]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back